1. How to beat or almost beat a blood DK ? :/

Absorb .. parry ... 20k heal absorb .. parry

2. Absorb .. parry ... 20k heal absorb .. parry
    You can't beat them, warrior isn't that great in cata.

3. Step 1. Throwdown 2. Heroic Leap 3. Mount up and run away.

4. Its like any melee vs bdk, no chance

5. Tooo easy

just drain his Blood !!!
    blood + dk = blood dk
    Drain blood = blood - dk = just dk = dead knight :D

:D

6. 1.CC blood dk , kill the other guy .
    2. ?????
    3. Profit .

Now srsly speaking I really have no idea, not once I won 2v1 with blood dk in Cata , but only against melee/physical classes.

7. all i can say is to kite them, watch out for icebound(or force them to use it) and hit them with rend your slow and a bit of damage before running away. just repeat the process until their dead, a range dps would help alot with you peeling the dk off of the rdps. Just dont stay in melee range for too long.

8. Reroll to a frost mage and laugh at blood dks.

9. If it is a duel and not a bg or arena match, it will take some time, but you can do it. Key is keeping hamstring up, and playing to your charge advantage. Keep in mind diminishing returns on your stuns though (I believe charge only roots in Cata correct? Prob won't mess up throwdown then).

Don't let him death strike. Heroic leap for death grips and that parry cooldown + shield block for when heroic leap is off cd, or you need to go in for another hamstring.

I know they pretend like they are monsters, but blood dks are one of the most cc'able classes in the game. Your only problem will be icebound fortitude preventing stuns. If he forces chains of slowness, then he loses frost runes and he better hope his blood pact is up + unholy runes are death runes; else he loses a death strike unless he feeds off his ghoul, uses rune tap, or empower rune weapon. All of which are big cooldowns to waste if you poke at him with stuns + small burst (prob colossus smash + mortal strike / overpower / etc) + hamstring + maybe a rend. Save your big burst for when he eats his ghoul. After that, you should have plenty of time to try and force chains of slowness then use your big burst.

I did play a lot of dk's in cata, so this is probably a lot easier for me to do than you because i know their cd's and abilities, but that's all part of the game eh? :)

10. In arena kill hes partner then, los him w8 for all cds you have that can stun him + attacking one and just on him. DPS him only when hes in stun aka not hiting you. Repeat and you gonna kill him, its gonna take some time but its a kill. Key thing is to not be in hes mele, special hits range when hes not in cc or he will heal himself.

11. donate for gurth if youre arms

i have no problem killing BDKs as fury with 2x souldrinker in bgs

12. ^ this guy knows the way. But ya go fury and you will eat blood dks when I was in cata I was tg with full mastery, one day this full geared bdk with heroic weapon and trinket asked me for a duel I said sure we dueled 4 times I won 1 he won the 3 but by a very small 5%hp, he was shocked saying he never had a warrior put up such a fight and that was when I was still missing my other weapon and cata legs with them I prolly would of won all of the duels, my point if fury is more of a brawler/burst spec on got alot better tools vs bdk give it a try :)

13. Stun+run from him when Vampiric Blood is active, dont go full DPS when Iceboud Fortitude is on, and try to force him to use ERW before you use all your CDs.
    It's hard, but I remember teaching warriors the magic way to beating BDKs in 4.0.6. Worked very well even though 4.0.6 was the BDK patch.

14. If the blood DK has decent gear and actually knows what he's doing, you're not going to beat him/her.

They hardly take any physical damage, so any magic damage you can do; e.g gurth procs or souldrinker procs will make the fight a lot "easier".