1. Damn , these boss do critical strikes on their spells on tank wtf is this

2. BM hunts pulling close to 300k dps while in retail ppl did pull ~140k dps in HC gear.

3. BM hunts pulling close to 300k dps while in retail ppl did pull ~140k dps in HC gear.

300k? I'd like to see this please. Most I've done is 200k sustained.

4. 300k? I'd like to see this please. Most I've done is 200k sustained.
    300k is conpletly possible, In the screenshots you did 270k ~~ (include pet damage..)

5. 3RD Boss worked 100% 4 us

Well some one even got a permanent moonwalk (till he died)
    If you die while moonwalking and Rez, you keep moonwalk upon Rez (Atleast for us)

Frostitutez
    300k? I'd like to see this please. Most I've done is 200k sustained.
    If you exploit one pet buff,its possible to do even more than 300k
    but anyway with smart buff stacking every class can do insane dps :)

7. If you exploit one pet buff,its possible to do even more than 300k
    but anyway with smart buff stacking every class can do insane dps :)
    You can do 300k+ without exploiting the pet buff.

8. On the screenshots you can see 3 kills on "hc" mode. Molten messed up and put 10hc into the 10normal setting pre-restart. Means you got ported into the not fully skripted HC ToES where all bosses were dummies pretty much, and did literally nothing. So dps is probably same on a dummy. HC items got partly removed like wepapons, token items werent removed. Everybody who raided pre-wipe the "hc toes" has now an extended raidlockout for 1week, so ID's didnt reset properly and they cant even go into the normal toes for this whole week. So there is no normal clear out on the forums yet, because all competitive guilds have their mains locked to the messed up raid for another week.

gl

(and yes our hunter had 300k dps without the exploit, and since all fights are dummies you dont lose any dps on anything)

9. no normal clear out on the forums yet
    Maybe not on the forums, but full clears post-fix have happened.

10. As far i know they did full clear after pre-restart. Sadly i was at work when they released toes :(

11. 300k? I'd like to see this please. Most I've done is 200k sustained.
    Sir, look at those screenshots and combine hunter and pet dmg. 163k + 110k = 273k, ok it was little bit overrated that 300k.

First 12