1. New RolePlaying guild is formed

My guild is called Ether. Guild is currently level 5, and counts 37 members that accepted role playing part. I've developed quite complex ranking system, which doesnt involve only level rule, but many rules and challlenges that will decide your future in guild. For now Guild has only 2 branches, PvP and PvE. But in future i will add administration and council, which are gonna be complete role playing branches. If the guild grows ill implement payments for high ranks. Guild has 3 Guild Masters:
    1. Guild Master (That will be me)
    2. PvP Master
    3. PvE Master
    If you wish to join and create really good community, add to friends character named Iardir, and whisper me for invite when i am online. Thank you for your patience. Happy WoW-ing ! :)

2. Guild is growing good. Level 6 - 44 members, join us ! :P

3. So i got few reqests in guild info, but many people doesnt know that is bugged, so if anyone reads this, whisper me on Iardir, or Silversnow, or mail us, we will add you.

4. May 28, 2015  
    Hi, i am interested in joining your guild altho i havent seen either of your chars online nor cant seem to find any members online either, my ingame name is Xirak, thank you.