1. Molten Staff and Arena Tournament Staff get along so fine. We are all friends. Why is it so difficult for the two communities to get along as well? By no means i'm saying Molten players are the inocent ones on this. The hatred is equal from both sides. Now we are one united server. There isn't only Molten or only Arena Tournament anymore. Malaco and all his crew are here too.

Unlike one or other love to accuse, the Forum Moderators won't make any distinction at users from any of the servers. Everyone is equal here. Sorry for the only exception in this entire post: even "Molten users" know very well that we don't take light on troublemakers, so don't accuse us of prejudice. We will act the same way as we always did.
    Exactly. If the figure heads can get along then it shows by example that even the community can. To bad most where the problem is, is just hateful or just hates change.

2. mby there is a small player increase in starting zone and isle/bgs but who care about all the none arena things? i'm sure malaco didn't sign up for this to get more players in bgs well i hope he didn't..
    So if you don't care about BGs why do you want more players? Arenas que doesn't seem to take long...

3. Also wheres malaco gone? Is he M.I.A ? Or defected to herpderp? Or gone A.W.O.L. with the servers? :D

4. No molten players really gonna start playing if they had same experience as I did. I'm from molten, but I'm not bad but when I'm in full relentless gear trying to kill full wf people that are running the best comps in arenas its kind of pointless. Can't find anyone that will queue up with me because Im in full relentless and if I say anything about me being from molten they are like "ohh" and leave.

5. So if you don't care about BGs why do you want more players? Arenas que doesn't seem to take long...
    Because top 100 3s is like 1,6k rating by the end of the season, that's why.

No molten players really gonna start playing if they had same experience as I did. I'm from molten, but I'm not bad but when I'm in full relentless gear trying to kill full wf people that are running the best comps in arenas its kind of pointless. Can't find anyone that will queue up with me because Im in full relentless and if I say anything about me being from molten they are like "ohh" and leave.
    Everyone who startet on AT had to go through the same, no one startet with full wf (well, excpet donators, but they shouldn't be a problem). You're mistaken if you think people are only rude to poeple from Molten, everyone had/has to deal with this.
    A few years ago I played on a german server that got merged with another, and even though both were PvE focused server the communities avoided each other. But from this experience I can tell you that the "we vs. them" thinking will fade with time, just don't be quick to judge.

6. It's because people generally play this game for fun. The amount of people interested in the "tournament realm for serious pvp" is relatively small so they avoid the community on Blackrock.

The truth of the matter is you'll either have to tolerate a lot of casual pvp players or be happy with your small numbers of elite players who like to take things seriously.

7. I'm in full relentless gear trying to kill full wf people that are running the best comps in arenas its kind of pointless. Can't find anyone that will queue up with me because Im in full relentless
    You get full WF gear for 1 week from the template NPC as a new player. After 7 seven days that gear expires, but you have had the time to achieve the required rating to buy at least all 264 offsets and a couple of WF pieces., so you don't really start as "full relentless".

Many AT players are unaware of Molten's Rules, Policies, and Guidelines (many Molten players too), so unless you... "remind" them, they will continue to be naive (or ignorant for some situations).
    Don't forget that, as we're now one community instead of two, AT's rules, policies and guidelines apply as much as Molten's.

8. the molten players who will play on at, already did before the merge.

if you expect the pve people to ditch their 6.4k gs decked out chars for some rele + toc offparts and play in a bracket they have absolutely no clue about, you must be delusional.

at is not for learning.

you come on at if you already know how to play
    this is molten, if you have a gurth, or bone link fetish then you don't have to do much

9. Everyone who startet on AT had to go through the same.
    You're mistaken if you think people are only rude to people from Molten.
    This is so true. Could give you plenty of examples of going 10-0, dropping a game and the guy leaving.

Even more of times I lost in some random arena and i get my chat completely purpled out with mad russian capital symbols, etc.

Was a real problem in AT since everyone either had a giant ego or simply couldn't care less.
    I get how if you play this game for fun, or on a more casual basis you might be offended by things like that, being called bad when you think you're just inexperienced etc, or not even that bad, but that's just the "AT Community" in a nutshell. People think they are so f****** smart but in reality b*tches ain't sh*t but hoes n tricks.

The word "Molten" just gives these people more of an excuse to take their frustration out on you.

The thing is, these are internet words, transmitted across the INTERNET, by RANDOM people. Ignore him, literally, metaphorically, develop tougher skin.

In pretty much every competitive sport you get people who will insult you, try to provoke you and put you off your game in some sort.

It's not that hard to just not let them

10. AT players are douchebags and Molten players are saints, more black&white thinking please. The first days the SNG was full with "600 players AT crap server" trolls from Molten, Molten players ****talked just as much as AT players. ****talkers are always the loudest and don't represent the majority of the community. In my years on AT i met many cool people, claiming 90% of AT players are douchebags is not fair. Most players are happy about a more active server, no matter how "casual" they are.
    AT wasn't moderated at all, of course the tone is harsher. Just ignore it.
    I don't see anyone giving AT players a hard time on Ragnaros and Deathwing, it's mostly neutral, hell some haven't even heard of AT.

Hostility towards AT only exists on the forums and maybe some obscure guild's chat.

11. I don't see anyone giving AT players a hard time on Ragnaros and Deathwing, it's mostly neutral, hell some haven't even heard of AT.

Hostility towards AT only exists on the forums and maybe some obscure guild's chat.
    That's because no AT would player would actually go on these realms. (With a few exceptions mostly cuz of friends playing there). Also, why WOULD there be hostility towards AT? If they play on Ragnaros or Deathwing, the realm gets better players. Good. When INEXPERIENCED molten players join AT, que SoloQ and run around mindlessly, they bring bad players to the server. Bad. And it's pretty normal to get insulted as not all players are tolerating and nice

12. That's because no AT would player would actually go on these realms. (With a few exceptions mostly cuz of friends playing there). Also, why WOULD there be hostility towards AT? If they play on Ragnaros or Deathwing, the realm gets better players. Good. When INEXPERIENCED molten players join AT, que SoloQ and run around mindlessly, they bring bad players to the server. Bad. And it's pretty normal to get insulted as not all players are tolerating and nice
    Then pass 1.9k and u wont see those bad Molten players. Erbody talks **** but its cause some of AT bads cant pass 1.9k either and they blame and hate on Molten players.Simple as that. Realtalk .

P.S

Ls

13. That's because no AT would player would actually go on these realms. (With a few exceptions mostly cuz of friends playing there). Also, why WOULD there be hostility towards AT? If they play on Ragnaros or Deathwing, the realm gets better players. Good. When INEXPERIENCED molten players join AT, que SoloQ and run around mindlessly, they bring bad players to the server. Bad. And it's pretty normal to get insulted as not all players are tolerating and nice
    THe things is that a realm NEEDS a base of "****" players. Without that it simply fades away coz it wont attract new players in a sufficient number. And the good players will fight other good players because of MMR (IF they dont dodge each other). But without a "bad" playerbase a realm just dies (look at AT cata: real good core and high skill cap but just faded away. Warsong on the other hand had alot of bugs and flaws but it didnt died coz it had this "bad" players which attracted new bad players who became "good" eventually). But AT players seems not to understand this and try their best to flame this "bad" people away. And thats the reason AT had a lack of players.

14. This soloq makes everyone ego increased by 1000%, while it's and was supposed to be just a 3v3 skirmish, with mhc rule.
    I've played both realms, the *****s are on both side, AT nowdays is way more an elitistic mind server even if the real "AT legends" stopped play; i've seen tons of peoples be like "Im 2k on AT, the server where Hydra,Flyn,Zage and many others play...Im so ****ing pro" witch leads in act like an egoistic kid, when you're nothing special; i guess from when AT was filed by the legends, i never saw any of them ragequit or insult the otherone, guess why?
    On a side AT, a realm witch is a just arena realm was spamming that the ques were so slow;on the other side, they QQ once merged with Molten (PvE mostly oriented server)witch was/is leading to an higher population in that realm.
    Once again, soloq is supposed to be a way for play 3s in mhc comp when you're bored, you shouldnt take that seriously, if you dont like "skirmish" arenas, then make a 3s and que; i dont see any of the AT wannabe pro talk about "hey we got no competition/fun in 3s because molten players are bad".
    Untill a casual/not top player win, all is fine.
    Once he start loose, he blames the rest.
    I know several top players from AT witch play on Molten daily, we discuss about the problems of the servers, witch are the tons of bugs pvp related, about the metagame & so on. But they dont blame Molten for be a more PvE oriented server, witch means less skilled (arena wise) players to the people witch plays 24/7 arena; you've to start from somewhere, soloq helps you out in start play 3s while learning the class and the mechanism, as it's more balanced then 2s. The majority of the guys who insults Molten players witch try/learn to play pvp are the soloq heroes witch sucks in the other brackets and rely in hope to be boosted with some lucky group up in soloq
    Spoiler: Show
    If you want troll Molten players it's your own decision, i dont see Molten players qq for the fact that probably the merge called tons of scripters to their realms, especially with the tournament inc, as was on AT

15. I don't see anyone giving AT players a hard time on Ragnaros and Deathwing, it's mostly neutral, hell some haven't even heard of AT.
    I have to disagree with you there. Molten has a very 'us and them' mentality about PvE'ers and PvP'ers.

I've played both AT and Molten for years (but I am newer to Molten). When I first arrived on Molten you could tell there are players that immediately disregard you if they find you are mainly a PvP-er.

Despite being an ex-GM with rather a lot of experience I've been kicked from raids for not having an achievement or having a couple of wrathful pieces equipped.

**** flies both ways.. let's not pretend one side is innocent.

There are good players on both realms, we just need to support each other. My advice? Play on both realms. I play on Deathwing for the PvE content and some casual BGs/Arenas.

When I feeling competitive I log on my AT account (or if I want to experience <100ms!)

When Smourne starts becoming commonplace on DW I'll probably start investing more time in Blackrock again.

First 1234 ... Last