1. I have to disagree with you there. Molten has a very 'us and them' mentality about PvE'ers and PvP'ers.

I've played both AT and Molten for years (but I am newer to Molten). When I first arrived on Molten you could tell there are players that immediately disregard you if they find you are mainly a PvP-er.

Despite being an ex-GM with rather a lot of experience I've been kicked from raids for not having an achievement or having a couple of wrathful pieces equipped.

**** flies both ways.. let's not pretend one side is innocent.

There are good players on both realms, we just need to support each other. My advice? Play on both realms. I play on Deathwing for the PvE content and some casual BGs/Arenas.

When I feeling competitive I log on my AT account (or if I want to experience <100ms!)

When Smourne starts becoming commonplace on DW I'll probably start investing more time in Blackrock again.
    It's completly different example
    People from AT cry about Molten players doing SOLOQ with means
    - Skirmish 3v3, randomly grouped MHC based on mmr (the better you are, higher mmr u've, and u meet equal mmr partners/enemy)
    In the example you stated, you probably joined some raid (prolly ICC) and the leader kicked you from the raid for your gear (witch he has all the rights, if he is the leader, he makes the group he want).
    It's like if Molten players cry over low geared que up RDF. When you join something that will group you up completly randomly or based on mmr it's obvious you risk in get with somoene bad.
    Try answer to someone of the LFG someone with 2.3 exp or more in blackrock channel while you're in relentless gear; you can be 3k from retail, but he wont invite you 99% of the case.
    That's the difference between Raiding guilds and pugs.
    That's the difference between que up 3v3 Skirmish at 1700 mmr, or 3v3 rated

2. This soloq makes everyone ego increased by 1000%, while it's and was supposed to be just a 3v3 skirmish, with mhc rule.
    I've played both realms, the *****s are on both side, AT nowdays is way more an elitistic mind server even if the real "AT legends" stopped play; i've seen tons of peoples be like "Im 2k on AT, the server where Hydra,Flyn,Zage and many others play...Im so ****ing pro" witch leads in act like an egoistic kid, when you're nothing special; i guess from when AT was filed by the legends, i never saw any of them ragequit or insult the otherone, guess why?
    On a side AT, a realm witch is a just arena realm was spamming that the ques were so slow;on the other side, they QQ once merged with Molten (PvE mostly oriented server)witch was/is leading to an higher population in that realm.
    Once again, soloq is supposed to be a way for play 3s in mhc comp when you're bored, you shouldnt take that seriously, if you dont like "skirmish" arenas, then make a 3s and que; i dont see any of the AT wannabe pro talk about "hey we got no competition/fun in 3s because molten players are bad".
    Untill a casual/not top player win, all is fine.
    Once he start loose, he blames the rest.
    I know several top players from AT witch play on Molten daily, we discuss about the problems of the servers, witch are the tons of bugs pvp related, about the metagame & so on. But they dont blame Molten for be a more PvE oriented server, witch means less skilled (arena wise) players to the people witch plays 24/7 arena; you've to start from somewhere, soloq helps you out in start play 3s while learning the class and the mechanism, as it's more balanced then 2s. The majority of the guys who insults Molten players witch try/learn to play pvp are the soloq heroes witch sucks in the other brackets and rely in hope to be boosted with some lucky group up in soloq
    Spoiler: Show
    If you want troll Molten players it's your own decision, i dont see Molten players qq for the fact that probably the merge called tons of scripters to their realms, especially with the tournament inc, as was on AT
    Well of course, AT players have bragging rights because PVP is their realm.

But what AT players are confusing themselves with is that they're looking down on PVE-orientated players and being egotistical towards Molten's dying pvp population.

I mean, you can say "hey im 2.5k rated tich live" and that phrase has more meaning than "hey im glad on [insert dead pvp realm where you played 2 games into 3s for a title]."
    Some Molten players (myself included) have played AT, and we've noticed there's a bit more difficulty in arenas compared to other Molten realms? Because, granted, AT is a PVP realm and Molten is PVE realm.

3. Well of course, AT players have bragging rights because PVP is their realm.

But what AT players are confusing themselves with is that they're looking down on PVE-orientated players and being egotistical towards Molten's dying pvp population.

I mean, you can say "hey im 2.5k rated tich live" and that phrase has more meaning than "hey im glad on [insert dead pvp realm where you played 2 games into 3s for a title]."
    Some Molten players (myself included) have played AT, and we've noticed there's a bit more difficulty in arenas compared to other Molten realms? Because, granted, AT is a PVP realm and Molten is PVE realm.
    Yes, but noone force you to play soloq if you dont like to meet "low players".
    Noone of them was born "Skilled", they all started from somewhere, before there was 2s/3s, but u had to find somene to play with for train up
    Now there is soloq witch avoid wasted time in "LF 2v2 partner im full starter and no experience"
    Soloq was supposed to be a way for play skirmish 3s while u're bored, nothing else.
    You cant qq about someone is bad when he join a randomly group up team arena match, otherwise it will ends up in cry for every possible thing that makes you loose (oh wait...AT community was always doing it except for the real skilled players; just look: R1 Hpala/Warr all qq about it, R1 Lock/Rshaman all qq about it,ATC R1 all qq about , LSP R1 All qq; i guess there has been ANY season without last day dramas...)
    I know tons of GLadiators and R1 there, and noone of them bothered in play soloq, why?
    Because it's supposed to be just a training bracket witch maybe allows you to find your 3s partners for step in 3s.
    Those top players, plays 3s with their team,and not bothering in qq on a random group up system, mostly of the those guys who qq on forum are the ones that cant reach anything decent in 2s/3s, and prefer hope to get rate in soloq grouping luckly with some top rated and do not be unlucky in meet some "counters" comp.
    Mostly of the AT players are confusing that they were bad before, they werent the Hydra and company when they joined AT for the first time.

4. I know tons of GLadiators and R1 there, and noone of them bothered in play soloq, why?
    Because it's supposed to be just a training bracket witch maybe allows you to find your 3s partners for step in 3s.
    All of them play soloque except some palawar heroes who only spamque 2s with palawar/paladk or play 3s with thundercleave. But you are one of those people and judging by your stream you aint good at even that so what mouth are you talking with here exactly?

5. All of them play soloque except some palawar heroes who only spamque 2s with palawar/paladk or play 3s with thundercleave. But you are one of those people and judging by your stream you aint good at even that so what mouth are you talking with here exactly?
    THat's exactly the typical mind of majority of AT players as you can see.
    Unfortunely for you noone of those guys i stated plays Tcleave,WP,PalaDK.
    And if they play soloq, they do just while bored/waiting for partners; nothing else.
    Also, even more unfortunely for you, i stream for my own pleasure, not to brag/flex on some top skill gameplay otherwise i wouldnt even stream on Molten WOTLK realms.
    As everyone can see that's how mostly of the AT community looks like.And we're not even ingame lol.
    Would be funny if u are from Molten realms after your kind of comment

6. THat's exactly the typical mind of majority of AT players as you can see.
    Unfortunely for you noone of those guys i stated plays Tcleave,WP,PalaDK.
    And if they play soloq, they do just while bored/waiting for partners; nothing else.
    Also, even more unfortunely for you, i stream for my own pleasure, not to brag/flex on some top skill gameplay.
    As everyone can see that's how mostly of the AT community looks like.And we're not even ingame lol.
    Would be funny if u are from Molten realms after your kind of comment

Then your guys dont even exist or arent real r1's or even glads. Nobody takes it seriously but when you fight at the top 100 ranks and your facing drainer, azk, mdma almost every game its far from randomly playing. Its not like the people suddenly play worse on soloque than on 2s/3s.

And on low rating yeah nobody cares except when you get randomly qued with 1350 partners with 0 hk's no matter what rating you are at.

7. So in a way:

Molten=Alliance, AT=Horde.

We can't seem to get along, only a handful of people in the middle.

So there will always be tension, hell, there are some saying molten players are just fodder so, yeah lol.

But hey, I hear alot of bad talk left and right, despite the AT troop having the bragging rights and all.

But.........

I've eased down, moved more towards neutral

8. It's completly different example
    People from AT cry about Molten players doing SOLOQ with means
    - Skirmish 3v3, randomly grouped MHC based on mmr (the better you are, higher mmr u've, and u meet equal mmr partners/enemy)
    Please don't judge the AT community based on 3v3 Solo queue. That mode has always been toxic due to it's inherent randomness. Even before the merge this mode would be filled with frustrated players who have their game's decided by the lowest geared or most unskilled member they are matched up with.

In the example you stated, you probably joined some raid (prolly ICC) and the leader kicked you from the raid for your gear (witch he has all the rights, if he is the leader, he makes the group he want).
    I'm not contesting that. It's the manner in which they summarily dismiss you based on so little information. All I wanted to point out here is that this elitism occurs on both realms so pointing fingers at one side isn't very productive.

9. So in a way:

Molten=Alliance, AT=Horde.

We can't seem to get along, only a handful of people in the middle.

So there will always be tension, hell, there are some saying molten players are just fodder so, yeah lol.

But hey, I hear alot of bad talk left and right, despite the AT troop having the bragging rights and all.

But.........

I've eased down, moved more towards neutral
    You're an absolute hypocrite and a total contradiction. Idk if you're trolling or you lost your train of thought but here's how you described it:

molten is **** pvp, at has rights to complain cause we pvp

but im neutral tho
    'sips tea'

People need to understand this:
    molten = mainly pve / some pvp
    at = pure pvp / tournament

so stfu and close this thread, please, it's turning into another e-peen and 'my server betr mens!!!!' thread.

10. molten is **** pvp, at has rights to complain cause we pvp

but im neutral tho
    'sips tea'

People need to understand this:
    molten = mainly pve / some pvp
    at = pure pvp / tournament

so stfu and close this thread, please, it's turning into another e-peen and 'my server betr mens!!!!' thread.
    Well mate, live with that. Or go retail. Simple.

11. There are too many elitists kids/neckbeards that think WoW is high level gaming on all private servers and even retail.

When you create an "elite PVP" server/realm it will always be hard to have a high population of "pro" players because most of the "pros" are playing retail where it counts.Bashing "casuals" and QQ for higher population at the same time is counterproductive.

12. When you create an "elite PVP" server/realm it will always be hard to have a high population of "pro" players because most of the "pros" are playing retail where it counts.
    DOES it count tho? Have you seen the current state of WoD PvP?

13. men am 1.4k rated warior fite me

14. DOES it count tho? Have you seen the current state of WoD PvP?
    Well I don't see the point of being a "pro gamer" on a private server,seems like an oxymoron to me.

15. Well mate, live with that. Or go retail. Simple.
    you'll find those types of people everywhere they go..

they play at for 1 month - they automatically develop an ego that they're skilled even though they haven't gotten close to any real 3s rating or even 2s if that matters.

First 12345 ... Last