1. You mean Warmane which is the merge of both.

2. Nah, not really. You two guys judge the whole server based on a few encouters you had with frustrated soloq players. At the same time I hear people complain about being judged for being a "Molten player". Hypocrisy at it's finest. Your passive aggressive posts are no better than some raging russian in soloq. But if you're so thin skinned that a few irrelevant raging people in a video game trouble your mind to a point where you condemn a whole cummunity, yeah i guess AT isn't for you.
    Besides that, i highly doubt other WoW PvP communities are more mature and smarter, immature people just get silenced by moderators which doesn't happen on AT.
    I don't really think it's a case of being thin skinned, you are understating the regularity and severity of these kind of encounters. AT is hands down the worst community I have ever been part of in an online game. The pure hatred that you come across almost every single game is astounding, whether it be your own team bullying a team member or the other team, you can almost invariably expect a barrage of insults after a lost game. People saying 'Worst xxxx ever', or 'Quit the game', 'Stop queuing', and other insults that I won't even type here.

I understand why people would quit the server very fast, if you want to learn to get good, you have to literally have to be unflappable, it doesn't matter how secure or tolerant a person you are, if you consistently get criticised and belittled for every single mistake you make, then you are going to get fed up and angry.

Personally as an AT only player, the only reason I keep playing is to prove to myself that I can master a class, as a personal challenge, it gets tiring constantly having to ignore and deal with the spoilt kids, but my own desire can overcome this, however I doubt most people are as determined as that to master an effectively obsolete version of the game.

3. Lol people braging being 2k-3k rating on Private server,where you can practice and play the same expansion for 5 years,lol even a dog would learn to play a game after 3 years of consistent pvp.

Real rating is to keep the rating or even close to it trough various changes,nerfs and expansion,to always try to be good with your class like i said even tho it's nerfed or boosted.

even these trash rats with 3k on wotlk that think they are Elites and best of the bestest is just pathetic.LOL

1-2 eyars palying on retail and then coming to play here another 4-5 years LOL

here is the example:

You learn logarithms in the school for 1st time right?
    You practice and you learn them with a decent level of knowledge,but then you have to learn another tasks,harder ones or easier ones,but still you have to evolve,to learn new things.But you instead to laern or experience new things,you stay at Logarithms and master them after years of practicing them.And you brage about it and call yourself Elitist.

No dude,you are stuck in fcking time dudeee lol

you are so pathetic,you can't get over your limitations,lame

Even a rat can learn to pass a labirint in amazing time rate after hundred of times trying it.

If i continued to play wotlk/cata when cata/mop came i would be 3.5k after 3-4 years of playing it on private like you do. :D

Peace lel

now start qq elitist trashes :DDD make yourself less miserable :s
    (wotlk,cata) included,soon Mop too :3
    Edited: April 21, 2015

4. To the guy above me: Then what solution you propose to deal with what is going on?
    You are right, a private server, nothing more than a false copy of the original. If you want a challenge, Blizzard Retail is up the street, take the next right, then make a left, destination to your right.
    You seem prideful of what you are saying, but you seem to be handling the situation quite well, so I would jump in.

I don't really think it's a case of being thin skinned, you are understating the regularity and severity of these kind of encounters. AT is hands down the worst community I have ever been part of in an online game. The pure hatred that you come across almost every single game is astounding, whether it be your own team bullying a team member or the other team, you can almost invariably expect a barrage of insults after a lost game. People saying 'Worst xxxx ever', or 'Quit the game', 'Stop queuing', and other insults that I won't even type here.

I understand why people would quit the server very fast, if you want to learn to get good, you have to literally have to be unflappable, it doesn't matter how secure or tolerant a person you are, if you consistently get criticised and belittled for every single mistake you make, then you are going to get fed up and angry.

Personally as an AT only player, the only reason I keep playing is to prove to myself that I can master a class, as a personal challenge, it gets tiring constantly having to ignore and deal with the spoilt kids, but my own desire can overcome this, however I doubt most people are as determined as that to master an effectively obsolete version of the game.

The last paragraph I can agree with. Plus even if you become the best at the class you are playing, people, who are half-witted dummies are quick to say you are hacking/cheating, etc. Knowing my background, when it comes to Battlegrounds, I am in a fair state of mind and will use the best combination possible with my class in order to win.
    But we cannot have this anymore, and once you do become the best, there will be no one waiting for you, or someone of your equal to fight. That is where I see myself, not one of the best right now, but going after anyone in BG, and beating them, is a small victory at that.

In the end, we can also be the Master, but there will be few people with "Sense" to play or teach. In the end, I am not going to lie, some AT players piss me off at times, and I thought Molten people pissed me off in the past. But hey, all we can do is watch and play with our heads down.

You mean Warmane which is the merge of both.
    Well the fire of the p server name is still branded on their heads lol.
    We are in the same boat, but still have some sort of rivalry against each other still.
    Like Horde and Alliance pretty much, no major threat, we resort back to fighting each other, if you will.
    Edited: April 22, 2015

First ... 456