1. what up with molten players

dagfghahdf ags

2. the molten players who will play on at, already did before the merge.

if you expect the pve people to ditch their 6.4k gs decked out chars for some rele + toc offparts and play in a bracket they have absolutely no clue about, you must be delusional.

at is not for learning.

you come on at if you already know how to play

3. Give it a little time im sure players will increase

4. Give it a little time im sure players will increase
    What he said, give it time.

5. I also feel like there are less games on 2s/3s than before and soloque is just ruined even at 2k mmr. Unless duoque or or cross realm 2s are implemented i dont even feel like playing anymore rofl.

The only thing you can do nowdays is isle/bgs cos thats what "real pvp" is for molteneres. And we really did lose a ****load of AT players and in return got back these isle/bg heroes that dont even join arenas.

6. might have to do with how warm the welcome is :D

7. might have to do with how warm the welcome is :D
    This right here lol, you see nothing but hate for molten players as soon as you log in, even guilds making fun of it. Anyways, molten players who wanted to play there could before the merge, AT isn't for everyone and the majority have bis characters or just more friends in the other realms to spend time in blackrock spamming arenas.

8. As the merge happend i was like #hype, but sadly 90% of the AT community act like doutchbags so i decide to stay at my realm and continue my "casual" play style. Now i enjoy to see them QQing for more ppl :)

9. As the merge happend i was like #hype, but sadly 90% of the AT community act like doutchbags so i decide to stay at my realm and continue my "casual" play style. Now i enjoy to see them QQing for more ppl :)
    AT players are douchebags and Molten players are saints, more black&white thinking please. The first days the SNG was full with "600 players AT crap server" trolls from Molten, Molten players ****talked just as much as AT players. ****talkers are always the loudest and don't represent the majority of the community. In my years on AT i met many cool people, claiming 90% of AT players are douchebags is not fair. Most players are happy about a more active server, no matter how "casual" they are.
    AT wasn't moderated at all, of course the tone is harsher. Just ignore it.

10. Blackrock / AT is a great server in itself, I was dying to try it out to play some classesIve never run before, and Molten has negativity as well, but LFG... wow... just pure evil.

I still want to log on again since that first experience, but havent yet, mainly due to not wanting to be around that... And I think Molten are quite excited to see some AT guys show up on the PVE realms, yet we are viewed as just crap on Blackrock... I do understand not all AT community is this way minded, but there is far less hate on PVE servers atm, and Im here for fun and a good time, not to feel like **** cause Im not quite as good as many others...

Im giving it time to chill out and tone down the hate, then hopefully more PVP minded people will enjoy going there, like myself.

11. Well I just infiltrated Blackrock and Idk about you all but I haven't really seen any hate for molten players so far. The closest thing I seen was a person stating they only get que vs Molten players. So far looking like a nice place o:

12. AT is overrated. Theres like 50-60 really good players. Rest are smeagols like on Molten. Each season same people on top.

Honestly, nothing special on Blackrock, just better scripts. (Which will end up on Deathwing and Ragnaros soon).

13. Molten Staff and Arena Tournament Staff get along so fine. We are all friends. Why is it so difficult for the two communities to get along as well? By no means i'm saying Molten players are the inocent ones on this. The hatred is equal from both sides. Now we are one united server. There isn't only Molten or only Arena Tournament anymore. Malaco and all his crew are here too.

Unlike one or other love to accuse, the Forum Moderators won't make any distinction at users from any of the servers. Everyone is equal here. Sorry for the only exception in this entire post: even "Molten users" know very well that we don't take light on troublemakers, so don't accuse us of prejudice. We will act the same way as we always did.

14. There isn't only Molten or only Arena Tournament anymore. Malaco and all his crew are here too.
    You accidentally answered your own question. Many players here and on the forums seem to lack the comprehension skills to understand this, making them think it's "okay" to bash one another's communities.

That being said, unless the staff itself addresses the inter-prejudicial attitude among the communities themselves, then they will proceed to occur.

Many AT players are unaware of Molten's Rules, Policies, and Guidelines (many Molten players too), so unless you... "remind" them, they will continue to be naive (or ignorant for some situations).

15. Many AT players are unaware of Molten's Rules, Policies, and Guidelines (many Molten players too), so unless you... "remind" them, they will continue to be naive (or ignorant for some situations).

Simple, love everything molten staff say, dont say words (even numbnutz BTW ) that can be considered flaming or abusing anyone and you will be just fine ;) the molten forum always been a harsh place to be except for them 2 weeks after moltdown part 2 they were epic :cool:

123 ... Last