1. Well, actually he is right :-/
    Nah, not really. You two guys judge the whole server based on a few encouters you had with frustrated soloq players. At the same time I hear people complain about being judged for being a "Molten player". Hypocrisy at it's finest. Your passive aggressive posts are no better than some raging russian in soloq. But if you're so thin skinned that a few irrelevant raging people in a video game trouble your mind to a point where you condemn a whole cummunity, yeah i guess AT isn't for you.
    Besides that, i highly doubt other WoW PvP communities are more mature and smarter, immature people just get silenced by moderators which doesn't happen on AT.

2. Molten players all ran away for those scary huge goblins at the being area. (they were smaller on moltens PvP realm u kno) (too much change, such scarey goblins )

3. Nah, not really. You two guys judge the whole server based on a few encouters you had with frustrated soloq players. At the same time I hear people complain about being judged for being a "Molten player". Hypocrisy at it's finest. Your passive aggressive posts are no better than some raging russian in soloq. But if you're so thin skinned that a few irrelevant raging people in a video game trouble your mind to a point where you condemn a whole cummunity, yeah i guess AT isn't for you.
    Besides that, i highly doubt other WoW PvP communities are more mature and smarter, immature people just get silenced by moderators which doesn't happen on AT.
    No i judge based not only based on ppl rage me via whispers but also about the situation in global chat at all. Yes AT isn't for me. You don't need to doubt about other communities. Just try it out.

4. Once the tournaments get here with prize pools, that will get ppls attention.

5. You (AT casual players) created the elitist aura around your server, insulting and trolling everyone else from other servers; while the real top players respect the others (just look at Marm or Zage or Zki), you got you deserved and aimed since a bunch of years:
    A server where you start think you're somehow a top player after passed 2.000 rate, creating just a joke elitist server, where you keep thinking about be better then retail (Oh look, the top players of AT witch DOMINATED it, are at high rated in retail, others simply suck balls, and hide behind the "WOTLK better exp, WOD sucks")
    Hell yeah, you got what you deserved, now keep be elitist and keep insult the others, when there are no ques.
    You deserve a cookie cause I said you deserve a cookie!

6. Once the tournaments get here with prize pools, that will get ppls attention.
    Those are for the top players tho, casuals who don't even play 3s won't give a **** about them

7. Those are for the top players tho, casuals who don't even play 3s won't give a **** about them
    Yeah, I couldn't care less. Just give me bg's please. SoloQ on one of my "gewd" days is also fine.

8. theres been too much disrespect toward the AT community from its own staff's behavior
    AT players lost their forum, years of community writings all deleted, while Molten players kept their forum and are now getting their bugs fixed

all of this was obviously done without AT players' consent
    people need to realize those are the reasons why AT players are angry, a lot of those players unfortunately spit out that anger on Molten players because its the only way some can express it

the only way i can think of to stop all of this hate is to first put the AT forum back on, and implement cross-realm arenas so that AT players actually also get something out of this "merge"
    Ah, someone who is in the right state of mind as I am. Nothing could be done, so I just remain neutral now so it is whatever now, keep to myself when some people from At are trying to merge here still.

But in the end, What's done is done and nothing we can do about it for the say is final.

you'll find those types of people everywhere they go..

they play at for 1 month - they automatically develop an ego that they're skilled even though they haven't gotten close to any real 3s rating or even 2s if that matters.
    Yet, you assume. I posted that to express the current situation, and it is what it is as the lot on both sides. 1 month tho xD? :D Come on, as for the ego, that the only thing you got correct and I express it through what I type and or use of images. And yes I've been in 2s and 3s on AT and on Molten when your Warsong was very much alive.

To consider me a troll is just childish though, some people always assuming and never try to know who or what the person is. I take it soon the lot of you will attack people like boxxy and the muffin mafia guild next. (-_-').
    But you do have my respect, no one is capable of insulting me anyway, it just to damn hard ;).

9. why would they make transfer to Blackrock lawl it runs on slightly different core than the other wotlk realms and if u haven't noticed 238487238748723 things are slightly different than on the other realms, gear, instant lvl, arenas etc

it would take an effort to make transfers possible aka nerfing heroic gear blablabla, why bother, if anyone wants to play here just make a char.

10. AT players were and are a plague, time ago was really nice when the top players were really top players and having respect of others.
    Now are a bunch of 2k rated players, people witch needs scripts/hacks for obtain their so lovely rank 1, in a server witch is 5 years old expansion; and they even act like elitist.
    As a guy stated above, good luck in be elitist when the server is empty.

no one is capable of insulting me anyway, it just to damn hard ;).
    Behind a PC monitor, if someone get serious anykind of insult by someone he dont even know how he looks or who he is, have probably some down syndrome (Not even those unlucky guys are that stupid to get offended over internet)
    Same goes for who insults someone he dont know while stayng behind a monitor, must have a really sad/boring life at all (look at Boxxy, witch is online aprox 16 hours/day)

Posts Per Day: 3.66

11. If we liked AT, we would have been playing there to begin with... just sayin'

12. If we liked AT, we would have been playing there to begin with... just sayin'
    I, and many other players for sure, played on AT for pvp and molten for pve.

13. I, and many other players for sure, played on AT for pvp and molten for pve.
    I can understand. But most of us (even pve-haters like me) like the game because there is that mix between BGs, arenas, world PvP, then some random heroics when you are bored, chilling around Azeroth, farming, etc

14. Ever heard of this magical place called Retail?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=World+of+warcraft
    I don't see how that is related to what I said. I said that if they expected lots of Molten players coming to AT just because they included the AT realm in the Molten realmlist, they were obviously mistaken.

15. All I'm gonna say is:

+ http://i.imgur.com/xFRqqU9.png

P.S. - I love when people are talking about quality and they are including the word Molten in it, but yeah, you shouldn't worry guys, our Professional Developers team will fix all those for you. ))

First ... 3456 Last