1. June 2, 2015  

2. June 2, 2015  
    For ferals pve polearm is not stronger than t1, it only allows ferals to gear beter for like 20 arp more than with t1 (so unbalanced).... There are only 2 weapons that are stringer than t1.
    1. Shadow's edge ---> higher dmg than t1 making war stringer than other classes.
    2. Bryntoll ---> this proc is very good for DKs.

Ferals also don't have good 277 weapon.

At this moment this is very good season for warrios and dks because they got better weapons. It's also fine for classes that not use ICC trinkets.

3. June 2, 2015  
    yeah I agree shadow's edge is slightly better than every other 264 item but what do you expect from a pre-legendary? I wouldn't even care if smourne would be in the game as long as you could get other 284 weapons

4. June 2, 2015  
    looking at the different things AT tried, iirc;

1 - 264trinks/t2weaps/no bauble limitation (classic (AT's prime))
    2 - 264trinks/t2weaps/no bauble limitation/2s&3sdementia/sloppycompnerfs
    3 - 264trinks/t2weaps/3sdementia/sloppycompnerfs
    4 - 226trinks/t2weaps/3sdementia/badges (start of AT's noticeable decrease in population (soon after the implementation of AT's cata realm))
    5 - 277trinks/t2weaps/3sdementia/badges
    6 - 264trinks/t1weaps/3sdementia/badges
    7 - 264trinks/t1weaps/3sdementia/badges/dampening/3.3.5b
    8 - 264trinks/t1weaps/3sdementia/badges/dampening/3.3.5b/professions
    9 - 264trinks/t1weaps/3sdementia/badges/dampening/professions (current)

i can say the only thing which stopped me from playing was 3.3.5b, and my favorite was #1

i think;
    - #1/2/3 was the best for most melees
    - #4 the best for rogues, the worst for protwars/protpals
    - #5 the worst for rogues
    - #6/7/8/9 the best for casters/protwars
    - the majority of players dislike having items they farmed being taken away from them
    - badges have no purpose, reducing the amount of currencies to a single one could make sense, adding a third one doesnt
    - around #5 AT's population hit a point where the size of this realm's pvp zone isle of quel danas was way too big to allow realistic active use of it, yet to this day the zone still hasnt been changed to a smaller one
    - if professions are to be there they should be free
    - t1 weapons slow down the pace of the game

this is just my opinion

5. June 2, 2015  
    yes but we never had LK weapons and/or icc rings how can you miss/detest smth if you never had it? dementia and the mp5/resilence abuse is bull****

6. June 3, 2015  
    online 500 peoples now you can add again heroic who cares ?

7. June 6, 2015  
    The damage is good enough as it is.

If you want pve gear there are servers for just that.

8. June 6, 2015  
    whether or not the damage is “good enough as it is” is subjective, and this is a topic regarding an only pvp realm, the fact everyone here obvsly knows the amount of pve realm possibilities out there makes your second statement irrelevant

9. June 7, 2015  
    I've said this before and i'll say it again. Go back to 226 trinkets and remove bryntroll + shadow's edge and keep 264 pvp weapons. Thats the most perfect balance this patch can get without custom changes. Castercleaves are very tolerable without insane spellpower procs that the 264 trinkets give and warrior burst is way lower without shadow's edge and double trinkets. Dks are also tolerable without random bryntroll gibs. Back then you actually saw people play horde even on classes that can roll human...

10. June 7, 2015  
    Oh and remove the goddamn dampening and keep the dementia. Here i have Bias as a boomkin as getting dampening stacks means the game is lost, becouse it takes 10k worth of mana to heal someone from 10% to 100% with dampening stacks as an offhealer. This debuff only promotes dps/healer combos which most of the server can agree are aids as **** for the 2s ladder. Double dps with offhealers get the middle finger especially versus palawarriors where playing both trinkets/bubble/bop/wall can easily take over 10 minutes where palawar autowins by dampening.

11. June 9, 2015  
    How about making a relentless season? Furious starter gear and a maximum of 251ilvl.

12. June 9, 2015  
    Also a very wild suggestion IF possible. Is to disable every macro in the game outside of a few equipslot macros and arena123 party123 macros. The amount of scripters nowdays is just unreal and i dont see any other solution to getting rid of them since they are undetectable.

13. Also a very wild suggestion IF possible. Is to disable every macro in the game outside of a few equipslot macros and arena123 party123 macros. The amount of scripters nowdays is just unreal and i dont see any other solution to getting rid of them since they are undetectable.
    it would require forcing everyone to patch their clients, and even then there will still be people who find ways to script
    it's a problem with competitive online gaming in general

14. What is this scripting that everybody is talking about? The auto interrupt bot?

First 123 Last