1. Heroic

Add heroic ICC offsets/weapons
    Remove vendors with 264 nonsets

2. And i'm sure that you are playing war, right?

3. And i'm sure that you are playing war, right?
    remember all caster on top with 277 items, like firemage and a lot of dlock everywhere

4. remember all caster on top with 277 items, like firemage and a lot of dlock everywhere
    And warriors were so underpowered with heroic scale and dbw >.> You had to start peeling a warr when he tabbed target to someone becouse the damage was so ridicilous, even then the target died in 3 seconds most of the time.

5. And i'm sure that you are playing war, right?
    I play elem.
    melee have 45% crit chance/casters have 30% its balance ? melee have no fakes no casts just spam damage 24/7

6. No, thx. The only thing to balance the game needed is adding T2, coz warrs are rly OP with extra 100 resil in def stance which Shadows Edge gives ( guess its not a secret for anyone). People who think that T2 buffs warrs a lot are kinda clueless.

7. No, thx. The only thing to balance the game needed is adding T2, coz warrs are rly OP with extra 100 resil in def stance which Shadows Edge gives ( guess its not a secret for anyone). People who think that T2 buffs warrs a lot are kinda clueless.
    I think the best solution is to add t2 and let the pve weapons as they are right now. Shadow'a edge damage bonus + that strength + 2red gems and arp as passive is ridiculous.. just make other melee clases to fall behind.

8. I play elem.
    melee have 45% crit chance/casters have 30% its balance ? melee have no fakes no casts just spam damage 24/7
    Who the hell have 45% crit chance? I'm playing a dk and i have around 30-31% crit with full weath. I think you talk about agility classes...

9. I think the best solution is to add t2 and let the pve weapons as they are right now. Shadow'a edge damage bonus + that strength + 2red gems and arp as passive is ridiculous.. just make other melee clases to fall behind.
    t1 meta is 100% same good for another classes in terms of DMG buff: Ferals, DKs also use 264 PVE weapons, which are stronger then T1 pvp weapons (for example, that PVE polearm that ferals use or Bryntroll for DKs), same goes to healers/casters. In case of DMG buff its fare for most melees. Why its rly good for warrs is because it allows you go def stance with additional 200 resil ( compare it to 100+ if you swap from PVP 2h to 1h+shield).

So the real balancing decision is allowing t2 ( both PVE and PVP) weapons, but not heroic gear: it will increase dmg of other melee classes a bit, while warriors don't have any good 277lvl pve weapon that is better then t2 PVP weapons.

Heroic gear buffs spellcleaves a lot ( and warrs also rofl), while classes like DKs will still play with 2x Skull trinks for example.

But actually this meta is also fine, just not enough competition and population( thats why there are so many palawarrs in 2s and spellcleaves in 3s). But when you can decide what weapon to play with and when to swap it, this brings more fun and variety into a game. So you cant state there's perfect gear state, they all have its pros and cons.

10. t1 meta is 100% same good for another classes in terms of DMG buff: Ferals, DKs also use 264 PVE weapons, which are stronger then T1 pvp weapons (for example, that PVE polearm that ferals use or Bryntroll for DKs), same goes to healers/casters. In case of DMG buff its fare for most melees. Why its rly good for warrs is because it allows you go def stance with additional 200 resil ( compare it to 100+ if you swap from PVP 2h to 1h+shield).

So the real balancing decision is allowing t2 ( both PVE and PVP) weapons, but not heroic gear: it will increase dmg of other melee classes a bit, while warriors don't have any good 277lvl pve weapon that is better then t2 PVP weapons.

Heroic gear buffs spellcleaves a lot ( and warrs also rofl), while classes like DKs will still play with 2x Skull trinks for example.

But actually this meta is also fine, just not enough competition and population( thats why there are so many palawarrs in 2s and spellcleaves in 3s). But when you can decide what weapon to play with and when to swap it, this brings more fun and variety into a game. So you cant state there's perfect gear state, they all have its pros and cons.
    I agree with you, i don't want heroic gear. As for pve weps.. i prefer to play with t1 than bryntroll. There are different playstyle for each class and you have to admit it. You can't please all players at the same time whatever meta there will be.

11. why not do it for 1 season
    We did and it really sucked >.>

123 Last