1. Why aren't raids properly tested before the release?

2. Why is latency on wotlk realms so much higher than on mop realms? I had less then 40ms on mop and i usually have around 130 on wotlk

3. @Blackrock, will you nerf the Hpal/warrior teams in the 2vs2 bracket instead of the top 20 being Holy paladin/warrior-teams?
    Are you going to remove the dampening? "Please"? (atleast for 2s)

4. Any idea when rag>dw transfers coming back?

5. When will you fix PvE content on Wrath? For example, Dreamwalker and Lich King...

6. • Any ETA on the release of a tournament realm for MoP?

• Any ETA on the Armory coming back? Is Armory 2.0 still being worked on?

• Did the progress on CLB get lost with the Data wipe or is it still close to being finished?

7. Serious Question

@Blackrock, will you nerf the Hpal/warrior teams in the 2vs2 bracket instead of the top 20 being Holy paladin/warrior-teams?
    Are you going to remove the dampening? "Please"? (atleast for 2s)
    Aned when will Death Grip on grounding totem be fixed? (it grips the shaman AND removes the grounding totem. WOT?

8. Any ETA when will Gumi,Hutia and Degu be available to tame?They don't spawn at all on their spawn spots.Thank you.

9. When donations open can you put mother options like mobile payment?

10. When will you start merging AT's core with your own?

(can't wait for proper npc collision and pathing aswell as pvp fixes)

11. Hello!

I just want to know when the new gear es going to be release for the Marketplace.
    Thanks!

12. With Herpes stealing the what he did, aren't you afraid that once his server attempt fails, he's gonna sell the core to other privates, or post it out there for free?

13. When will Cloud Serpent Riding be available to players?

First 1234 ... Last