1. is anyone attempting to address the issue of not being able to see/join global and other chats (llfg, guild recruitment, local) for MACINTOSH users :) (i play on wotlk servers)

2. when it will be released Hour of Twilight and Well of Eternity instances on Cataclysm realms?

3. any idea on when the global chats will be fixed for Mac users?

4. Well, i answered around 100 times :) So let's try like this.. When we can expect Market Place update? and will u put some PvP gear in ? Thx.

5. can we still expect arena titles to be refunded or are they not linked to accounts and thus lost forever? and are only r1 titles given back or are they all treated the same? (glad-duelist,rival)

6. Will the WOD Beta be coming anytime soon? and if it is, will it be open to everyone or just specific groups of people?

7. I'll just post my questions from teh other thread:
    Spoiler: Show
    My few questions for the developers in general:
    Do you aim to complete the scripting of Wintergrasp, Tol Barad, and Timeless Isle?

When will Rated Battlegrounds function at a level to be released? I don't want to queue up and get banned for wintrading because same-faction queuing is broken.

Do you aim to open classic and pre-WotLK dungeons/raids on Neltharion/Mists of Pandaria Realm? (Stratholme, Scholomance, Sunwell Plateau, Blackwing Lair, Blackrock Mountain dungeons, etc.)

What's your view on Clustered Load Balancing? Do you have to start from scratch or did you manage to back up most of that progress?

Will Warsong be as unbalanced, neglected, ignored, and basically as far fetched from a tournament realm as it was pre-Moltdown? (Don't get me wrong, it ran good for the first 2 1/2 years, and then everything basically became pay to win, especially with broken spec like Enhancement Shamans donating for Nokaleds and wiping everyone with one global.)

What comes first in priority in terms of hotfixes? Class fixes or content fixes?

Do you plan on fixing most Cataclysm zones for players stuck in the grinding between 80-85? For example, Twilight Highlands has literally 0 quests working properly or even showing up at all, while Mount Hyjal have quests that work but mobs that have either abnormally long spawn timers or spawn positions that put them into aggro with friendly NPCs that basically attack them to a point where if you kill them you get no progression in your quest.

With that being said, are you all aware of the low drop rates in general from mobs? Quest items, Volatile Elements, actual materials, they are all on a drop rate way too low even for a x1 rated realm and have been like that since the first wipe.

Now these are my questions towards the staff:

You guys have been taking a lot of heat lately in terms of the compensation for all the havoc that has happened. How do you guys feel like you handled the situation?

A lot of players are questioning the fact that many non-donors got more coins "refunded" than those who actually donated in the past and tend to question the legitimacy of the rewards. Do you feel that there was a slight error in terms of how the rewards were distributed that you were unaware of or that they are just too paranoid?

Now that the Arena Tournament staff has joined the club, what are your goals in terms of achievements in the future? Are we still aiming to be the #1 server in the world? Are you planning some huge uprising that results in a server that can actually compete with blizzard itself in terms of scripting and development? Just some insight on that.

How will you compensate contributors from the At community? I have heard they had a different donation system than we do so that the few donors who still have AT's equivalent to molten's coins are wondering what to do with it.

Edifice a while back said something about hosting events after launching all the realms back and enabling the booster/starter packs and instant level ups. Any take on when they may take place?

Many people think that European players make up a majority of the server. I for one want to know if this is true or not and if you do have the legitimate percentages of your playerbase if you would be kind as to post them in a thread in announcements or off-topic where the community can at least have access to it so that nationalistic altercations restrain from happening 24/7.

And this one's for Kaer:
    What are your primary objectives in terms of getting the server back to its original position at #1 and how do you think we, as a server, family, and community, should go about trying to rebound and repair ourselves in general?

That's all I have for now.

8. Will we ever be able to see the Molten Front be open on Cataclysm Realms?

9. If you are returning titles on WotLK for rank1 as said, why dont you return mounts too? Some people actually played just for those roosters and Qiraji's???

10. When u gona fix mages tier 6 mana regen talents for arcane spec?

11. question for AT

@Moltenwow whats going on with WoD and MoP AT realms?

12. What about fix Buff/debuff stacking ?

13. My question is (Playing on Neltharian), why certain bugs and things that just don't work properly, Primary examples include Twilight Highlands and Deepholm being unquestable and the combat bug that keeps you in combat after combat ends, have gone unfixed and untreated for years, and can we ever actually expect progress with these and other issues with the realms? SHouldn't such things have been fixed before starting to work on new realms like MoP?

14. I didn't receive an answer for my question.
    What about those who had Shadowmourne prior to the wipe but have already spent their coins?

15. I didn't receive an answer for my question.
    What about those who had Shadowmourne prior to the wipe but have already spent their coins?
    Think you can make a ticket for a refund sykho :)

First ... 56789 Last