1. I wasn't able to tune in on the stream and I was wondering if anyone had an answer to this? Cheers.
    Q&A session can be watched here:
    [YT]iCubcWvCXIY[/YT]

Or you can read the summary here: http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=287758

2. I didn't catch up question about new season on MoP, does anyone know if Conquest Points that we have right now will be wiped when new season is up?

3. Hey why you remove the instant 80 ? I was spending votes for my character... That bad.. Also we cant get any coins there no donations.

4. Will donation prices remain same or are they going to change?

5. With AT and Molten core merging is this going to affect the servers? Bug fixes ? Is the core related to bugs and content?

6. - When will Shadowmourne be re-introduced to the marketplace for Ragnaros / Deathwing?
    Before or After Coin Reset?
    Because Kaier mentioned it in the Livestream.

7. When are you going to finish helping those with donations Post December actually get their coins back?
    When will the armory be up and running?
    When will the Mage Arcane Spec be correctly working?

8. With AT and Molten core merging is this going to affect the servers? Bug fixes ? Is the core related to bugs and content?
    exactly that :)
    There will be fixes fixes and more fixes (oh and probably some bugs aswell, but well **** happens)

9. http://i62.tinypic.com/2qkkoev.jpg i got this problem only when in server is more than 4k online,you gonna say that's pc problem but my pc is not bad,3gb ram gefore8600,dual core,internet speed is 15mb/s and i live in Europe,reinstalled windows,got all drivers update,can some1 help me ? ;s

10. For those who have missed the live Q&A, you can watch a vod here, or read the summary here.

We will most likely have another Q&A on our twitch channel this Sunday, so make sure you tune in.

First ... 789