1. 1. When can we except titles to be distributed?
    2. Only rank 1 titles or all titles?
    3. Any plans of moving Deathwing/Ragnaros to Blackrock host? 30ms on Blackrock 130 on DW/Ragna
    4. x1 Wotlk realm, 4.0.6 progressive Cata realm?
    5. Any changes for cost of the items on Cata marketplace? Wotlk item = 23 coins BiS item, Cata = 28 to 40.

2. Want to hear some information about Warsong realm.

What changes are gonna be there compared to the old Cata AT realm and what donations will be available there.

3. When will the players be able to receive their PvP Season titles such as Rank 1 titles and Gladiator and possibly other ones aswell?

Is there any way we could actually get an option implemented that allows us to get more conquest points per win in BGs. Some of the people here are still low geared including some of my characters and it is quite hard to get the conquest cap sometimes with a 80k HP character.

My account was taken from me the day I recovered it, 2nd February. Smyth is working on changing the email for me so I can get it back, what if the coins were spent on that account, is there any way I can still refund even though they were spent a long time ago by this person who took my account?

Thanks and I hope you will answer these questions.

4. Are you waiting for 6.1 patch for WOD to release it here?
    +1 Guys pls give us more info about WOD proyect there are a few servers runing wod but we know molten wod will be 10000 times better.

5. when are servers from AT going to come to molten?

6. 1. missing items in marketplace like pets,tabards bags gold and stuff
    2. i really like to have some vanity items back like flag of ownership.. sacrograph.. discoball and stuff.. and the headless horsemanmount (i wanted it so bad) do i ever see them return in mop marketplace?
    3. tittle feature.. i really would love to have some tittles back.. but to grind it all over again... and atm a couple are just bugged and not to get.... can we get any help on this.. by just setting the qeust on autocompleet or something

i know i am crying but this are just the stuff i miss to compleet my char in game again..

4. bgs: temple of kutmogan we gonne get it soon >???? XOXO <3 love :D or uhm??

7. when are the server rates being reset and to what?

8. What about those who had Shadowmourne prior to the wipe but have already spent their coins?

9. 5. i made over 70k hks on cata...i know char transfer would be enabeld from cata to mop... so that would mean 70k hks moar on my mop char.. 70k closer to the tittle of the alliance.... can we get some help on that.. or is that information really gone... cause there was a armory on the website

10. -When will Faction Change be allowed on Mist of Pandaria Realms?
    -When will Race Change be allowed on Mist of Pandaria Realms?
    -Whats the issue about Race change and Faction change, why does it not work? Can you guys give any information about this or any progress about it.

11. What will happen with the Mage 2T9 (WotLK), will it get corrected sometimes again?

12. I have just one question:

I have two donor accounts and only in one of them I have bought SM before the wipe, but I remade my character in the other one... I already used a lot of coins for it. Is there some way to buy SM on it? After all I had it before the wipe, but on my second account.

13. What part of development are you focusing at the moment?

14. - When will Shadowmourne be re-introduced to the marketplace for Ragnaros / Deathwing?
    - Will Arenas such as Dalaran Sewers / Ring of Valor be enabled on Ragnaros / Deathwing?
    - When will you be able to donate again?

15. Horde-Alliance ratio on Neltharion

GM-s were speaking on stream before about adding free faction change on servers with too high population on just one side (mostly alliance).Any news about that for Neltharion?

First ... 23456 ... Last