1. Think you can make a ticket for a refund sykho :)
    My items are older than 2 weeks though so I can't refund them :( I'll make a post regarding an extension on item misbuy refunds.

2. I didn't receive an answer for my question.
    What about those who had Shadowmourne prior to the wipe but have already spent their coins?
    No more Shadowmourne for you Sykho :cool:

Pom - Ragnaros!

3. Invincible's Reins

When is Invincible's Reins movement bug gonna be fixed?

4. Need Answers

Just curious..this is a "question and answer" forum...I see a lot of questions but havent seen a single answer to any of them. Same with the tv show..lot of questions going thru there but not many answers, in fact theyre playing video games over there.:(

5. when Neltharion Auction House will be fixed?
    I made an addon that fixes it. Link is in my signature.

6. is anyone even answering anything at all here? i see no replies from any moderators yet ...

7. is anyone even answering anything at all here? i see no replies from any moderators yet ...
    This was on Live Stream today....

8. Had to do it while I was asleep huh :(

9. I missed it too. Did anyone record the live chat so we can watch it?

10. my question is will u open wod so i can waste my free lv 100 on wod? XDDD

11. why are the broadcasts deleted, so people who missed it cant view it?

12. No Brainer questions

Since there is a time frame for the coins refunded, do you guys intend to place the old goodies like shadowmourne and hc sets for each class etc before the deadline? This also goes with updates on other realms (updates=new gears and we want to spend coins wisely)

would you guys send us e-mail blasts if these updates are in effect?

13. -When will Faction Change be allowed on Mist of Pandaria Realms?
    -When will Race Change be allowed on Mist of Pandaria Realms?
    -Whats the issue about Race change and Faction change, why does it not work? Can you guys give any information about this or any progress about it.
    I wasn't able to tune in on the stream and I was wondering if anyone had an answer to this? Cheers.

First ... 6789 Last