1. Questions & Answers Stream 1

Greetings, Community!

We are going to host a Q&A stream today at 18:00 GMT and we would like the input from everybody with questions. We will try to answer as many possible. We appreciate your contribution and perserverance with us.

http://www.twitch.tv/moltenwow

2. Greetings, Community!

We are going to host a Q&A stream today at 18:00 GMT and we would like the input from everybody with questions. We will try to answer as many possible. We appreciate your contribution and perserverance with us.
    If you mean right here and now?

Where ar tho se goodie bags Edifice said they'd be here this week

3. - When's WoD PTR being released? (Any ETA regarding that launch?)
    - When's Warsong being released?
    - Goodie bags, any information regarding goodie bags? Will they be free, what will they contain, etc.
    - When will gold for coins be available again?
    - Any ETA for the next update? (Arenas are scheduled to be on that update)
    - Is the Legendary Cloak Questline going to be scripted?
    - Are any new Battlegrounds going to be released?
    - Transfers, Faction Changes, etc. Any news about this?
    - Any ETA regarding the release on the final boss of ToES? (Sha of Fear)
    - Any news about the forum theme?
    - Older Instances for the realms, any ETA on this?
    - When will Shadowmourne be released?
    - When will donation be available again?

4. Did the Arena Seasons start on WotLK and when can we expect returnal of Tournaments?

5. When will you enable donations?

6. My friend just retrieved his account this morning. He lost his 1200 coins from the one who stole his account.
    Question 1: will he be able to retrieve the coins gifted using his account?
    Question 2: the thief left gift history and it's linked to 3 toons, is he/are they going to get banned and how long?
    Question 3: the thief made a donor rogue on that account. It's not wanted, will he be able to retrieve the coins used to make that toon?

Thanks

7. - When's WoD PTR being released? (Any ETA regarding that launch?)
    - Goodie bags, any information regarding goodie bags? Will they be free, what will they contain, etc.
    Im am interested in 1. and 3.

Molten would you post topic later after Q&A here on forum with most important questions answered? It would be nice.

8. Will there be a CP reset/wipe considering there wasn't Tyrannical arena season. With only battlegrounds enabled it was pretty time consuming to gear up to Tyrannical not to mention we had to do it a tleast three times. Since the coins won't be wiped and people will be able to spend them on new gear giving non-donor people chance to buy 1 or 2 pieces of gear would be kinda fair and close the gear gap a bit. If the reset IS going to happen could you tell us how exactly it will be handled.

9. - When will armory be open ?
    - Will matchmaking by rating be enabled in Neltharion any time soon?

10. Any update on the problem of Mac OS X players not being able to join or see chat channels on WotLK?

11. - When's WoD PTR being released? (Any ETA regarding that launch?)
    - Any ETA for the next update? (Arenas are scheduled to be on that update)
    - Is the Legendary Cloak Questline going to be scripted?
    - Are any new Battlegrounds going to be released?
    - Transfers, Faction Changes, etc. Any news about this?
    - Any ETA regarding the release on the final boss of ToES? (Sha of Fear)

This. ++

Will Marketplace be open for Warsong?

12. Many class bug reports were lately erased or rephrased to a simple description like "does not work correctly" and they were already confirmed for several months. Before this "clean up" they were a lot more specific and detailed. After the last update some bugs from PTR MoP times made a comeback. are these changes intentional for the new developers to start fresh from scratch ?

13. Hello,
    What if i have 3 accounts (Same Emails, passwords, 2 step Auth etc.), but i gifted all coins at one of them and i had Shadowmourne bought at diffrent one.
    How do we know that Shadowmourne will be available only to the accounts, which bought it earlier. If I knew, that is where I would do my characters .

14. -Can you use the PVP-scripts from Arena Tournament to improve our server? (collision detection in warsong gulch is annoying, seeing casters being able to cast spells on people up top on their faction's Graveyard)
    -And maybe include all the new battlegrounds/arena's for Cataclysm and most importantly Pandaria realms? WSG, AB and EotS are getting boring after a while
    - Could you also try to fix the dungeons on Sargeras realm? They have been 'fixed' twice now with the previous updates but they're still bugged. (Siege of NiuZao Temple still gives an Error/Crash to desktop on the 2nd boss encounter)

That's pretty much it.

Keep up the good work Molten!

15. Legendary items on MoP

Will we be able to buy legendary items on MoP for vanity cause?

123 ... Last