1. ToES 4/4 cleared by Imperial[Frostwolf]

Protectors:

Tsulong:

Lei Shi:

Sha of Fear:

2. with a time,minus 3-4 minutes cuz we couldn't figure out who took an SS with a timer.

3. Well done everyone who participated ;)

4. Molten First btw.

FIX: Molten 1st 10man 4/4.

5. Molten First btw.
    I think milk killed it last night on 10m. I know 100% they did it on 25m.

6. I think milk killed it last night on 10m. I know 100% they did it on 25m.
    Unless sargeras crashed before FW,not possible.
    Alas,things like that are usually announced,and since we are the first of FW,and Neltharion to make the announcement with proper screens and timers,i'd call that bull****.

7. Check our guild recruitment thread. Gz on 10m

8. Unless sargeras crashed before FW,not possible.
    Alas,things like that are usually announced,and since we are the first of FW,and Neltharion to make the announcement with proper screens and timers,i'd call that bull****.
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=283545

You guys got Molten First Ten man, my mistake. But they did kill 25m Last night. Look at the SS on last page.

9. http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=283545

You guys got Molten First Ten man, my mistake. But they did kill 25m Last night. Look at the SS on last page.
    Now we are talking,that's perfectly legit :)

Overall the way it was released was a complete bull,both Frostwolf and Sargeras had to wait for a realm crash,so we ended up taking turns to watch for a realm crash for 24+ hours straight,i think it took like 27 or something hours from the moment we heard that sha is there,but it will be up only after a crash or a restart which apparently they wouldn't do. So while it wasn't a ninja release per say,a whole lot of other guilds were out of the race.

10. Now we are talking,that's perfectly legit :)

Overall the way it was released was a complete bull,both Frostwolf and Sargeras had to wait for a realm crash,so we ended up taking turns to watch for a realm crash for 24+ hours straight,i think it took like 27 or something hours from the moment we heard that sha is there,but it will be up only after a crash or a restart which apparently they wouldn't do. So while it wasn't a ninja release per say,a whole lot of other guilds were out of the race.
    Congrats,
    On the topic of a ninja release, it's just normal so Spark said Molten isn't concerned about a race, heroics will be different though, given an exact time/date for release.

11. i'd love to see a video of the 10 man kill

12. Congrats,
    On the topic of a ninja release, it's just normal so Spark said Molten isn't concerned about a race, heroics will be different though, given an exact time/date for release.
    Won't believe it,till i see it.
    That being said,considering the giant catastrophes that had gone done befalling molten in past few months,i expected for them to step up their game,but nothing has really changed,at least not in the quality assurance department for raids.
    I'd understand if the way Sha was ''released'' would of meant that servers would have to go down for a major maintenance,but while i have really no real knowledge as far as wow servers go,i am rather sure that doing a quick restart after announcing it for both realms at the same time,would not exactly require a biblical intervention to pull off.
    P.S. doesn't matter if you run a mile,or a quarter,a race is a race,and a win is a win either way,if a guild is known for doing it,imho there is no excuse for failing (no finger pointing,just a general observation)

i'd love to see a video of the 10 man kill
    I am sure there will be one of a Heroic kill,just like with Rag HC e.t.c. We got,as far as i am aware,only one or two people who are capable of recording and editing the thing without us covering our faces in shame of quality of either. :D

/Trenchcoat FW

12 Last