1. May 19, 2015  
    Be sure to pray to RNJesus before pulling Kings ^^ wp boys.
    I assume you mean zian last? this wasn't the case in our kill (third tho, not second)

2. May 19, 2015  

3. May 19, 2015  
    How did you get to the new bosses since the bird boss is not scripted and you can't go past his room ?

4. May 19, 2015  
    How did you get to the new bosses since the bird boss is not scripted and you can't go past his room ?
    you do know that council of elders is the third boss right?

5. May 19, 2015  
    Ask warmane developers about that one

6. May 19, 2015  
    you do know that council of elders is the third boss right?
    Bird =/= third doe

7. May 19, 2015  
    So, after you defeat Magaera, the door to Ji-Kun, the "bird", opens up, that is the sixth boss. Unfortunately this boss as well as the seventh boss, Durumu The Forgotten, is not scripted. The "new" bosses are after that. And in order to progress past the Ji-Kun zone, you need feathers that drop from the bird boss. I hope that makes my question more clear.
    Edited: May 19, 2015

8. May 19, 2015  
    So, after you defeat Magaera, the door to Ji-Kun, the "bird", opens up, that is the sixth boss. Unfortunately this boss as well as the seventh boss, Durumu The Forgotten, is not scripted. The "new" bosses are after that. And in order to progress past the Ji-Kun zone, you need feathers that drop from the boss. I hope that makes my question more clear.
    just go there and check for yourself

9. May 19, 2015  

Imperial Downed Dark Animus Warmane First

10. May 19, 2015  
    can u post an SS with recount of Dark Animus

11. May 19, 2015  
    can u post an SS with recount of Dark Animus
    What do you think happened? not like there is something special -_-? what else do you want? our penis length and diameter? Or will the day's of the week were are home after 10PM suffice?

12. May 19, 2015  
    What do you think happened? not like there is something special -_-? what else do you want? our penis length and diameter? Or will the day's of the week were are home after 10PM suffice?
    LOL

gz boys

13. May 19, 2015  
    to be honest i just wanted to see the amount of healing u guys did here, because we are wiping on this like crazy, but judging by your response i dont doubt u had a legit kill. have a nice day

14. May 19, 2015  
    blah blah blah. cry me a river, when you asked for recount i thought you meant DPS (most logically no?) I'll get you both, hf wiping

15. May 19, 2015  
    if u are saying it was a legit kill, u dont mind posting ss then? or even video?

First 12345 ... Last