1. war/hpala

so malaco what u gonna do against top 10 teams 10hpala warrs........................

2. You've wanted blizzlike, you got it now.

3. You've wanted blizzlike, you got it now.
    Who the **** wanted a blizzlike server? We want Balance, lol.

4. Again, a molten player talking for At's community.
    Noone ever wanted blizlike, except them palas and warriors, as that was shown in the pools with 3.3.5b

5. Blizzlike is great for the PvE servers, but for Blackrock AT always tried to implement certain changes that balanced the game better. Lets be honest nobody can make a perfect balance and blizzard really didnt bother THAT much to balance since they could change things in 2-3 months in a new patch. But right now its a stalemate 3.3.5 is a 2010 patch, we've played on it for 5 years and you can really see some discrepancies between classes and disbalance starting to emerge.

6. Yes, lets nerf warrs coz Shinta is dominating top on his 5 teams lol at the season start on the half-dead server.

7. on retail u need to farm pve offset...on AT u get for "free",thats diffrence between retail and at,and on AT u can just make char which is "op" ,and on retail u need to lvl up,farm pve offset ..... thats biggest diffrence

@ogylol "molten player" http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2mmd...8#.VPX-3vmG8us

8. on retail u need to farm pve offset...on AT u get for "free",thats diffrence between retail and at,and on AT u can just make char which is "op" ,and on retail u need to lvl up,farm pve offset ..... thats biggest diffrence

Impressive. But i'm psure ogylol was talking to freakfoxy, not you

9. on retail u need to farm pve offset...on AT u get for "free",thats diffrence between retail and at,and on AT u can just make char which is "op" ,and on retail u need to lvl up,farm pve offset ..... thats biggest diffrence

Nice! I did 2800 on ptr too

10. Nice! I did 2800 on ptr too
    i remeber you dk/hunter cancer :D

11. so malaco what u gonna do against top 10 teams 10hpala warrs........................
    ban shinta i'd say

12. the popularity of the palwar 2s comp even in the top100 including top10 is only a consequence of having a realm with low population and low competition
    for a realm in such situation its to expect that the comps with lowest skillfloor will dominate the ladders

for 3s i was thinking of disabling the comps which consist of: ele/caster/healer and hunter/melee/healer, just maybe

i personally dont see anything as to help out the 2s matter, 2s are 2s, really what it needs is the realm to have more population and competition so that we actually see good players pushing rating with higher skillfloor comps, which we obviously dont atm

13. the popularity of the palwar 2s comp even in the top100 including top10 is only a consequence of having a realm with low population and low competition
    for a realm in such situation its to expect that the comps with lowest skillfloor will dominate the ladders

for 3s i was thinking of disabling the comps which consist of: ele/caster/healer and hunter/melee/healer, just maybe

i personally dont see anything as to help out the 2s matter, 2s are 2s, really what it needs is the realm to have more population and competition so that we actually see good players pushing rating with higher skillfloor comps, which we obviously dont atm
    There are no good players to counter hpal/awar like good shatters/ele-loc etc

14. There isn't anyone good aiming for the top of the ladder playing counter comps right now, that's all.

Here's a strategy guide for the counter comp disc frost vs hpal warr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbwntpjKLfQ

15. what are you going to do about it tramstarz ?

12 Last