1. Basically what everyone said, pala for the top stable dps, arms for the last 20% race to the top of recount dps. Fire/Arcane and Hunters are best for ranged. Don't rule out Unholy Dk's and Rogues. played right they can be up there.

2. One last question, is cata pvp with end game pve gear similiar to mop (once you have expansion ending BiS, you can do damage even without pvp gear, not serious pvp just like bgs/world pvp every once in awhile)

3. Melee: Paladins bcz of bugged gurthalak procs - Arms warrior bcz of bugged execute - Enhancement shamans

RDPS : SV Hunter ( Other RDPS are meh with respect to super bugged melee dps classes)

I also saw u like to play frost or unholy dps and combat rogue - just dont bother they cant compete with the other mdps classes with end game gear.
    Paladin bcz of bugged gurthalak wtf are u saying? Every tentacle does about 100k damage, u can do that amount with one ability! Gurthalak is powerul in pvp, but not that much in pve.
    Dks are good, i agree, but they can't compete with sham pala and war

4. Go ret u won't regret it, arms is too much complicated to play in cata with macros and stuff

5. Arms warrior will do the highest dps hands down if played correctly. Rets follow closely behind (at least until execute phase)

6. Idk how fkd works on molten, but a masterfrost dk with no kaleds is a beast, you can pull so much dps on single target encou ters

7. Fully geared Fire Mage is to die for. As long as you can handle combustions it's a godly dps which can't be beaten.

8. mele retry fcktardins(coz of bugs)!!!
    ranged hunters!!!
    best heal shamans!
    most nerfed warriors...so dont take warrior...

9. Idk how fkd works on molten, but a masterfrost dk with no kaleds is a beast, you can pull so much dps on single target encou ters
    Not sure what's up with them but they seem to be so **** on here, such a shame.

10. Not sure what's up with them but they seem to be so **** on here, such a shame.
    I had no issues keeping up with DPS as Frost, I could keep 45k sustained on Ultraxion in normal gear with normal no'kaleds.

11. I had no issues keeping up with DPS as Frost, I could keep 45k sustained on Ultraxion in normal gear with normal no'kaleds.

thats cuz nokaleds proc rate...same like enha shammys..

12. mele retry fcktardins(coz of bugs)!!!
    ranged hunters!!!
    best heal shamans!
    most nerfed warriors...so dont take warrior...
    what an!!!
    totally useless!
    answer... b....b...

13. what an!!!
    totally useless!
    answer... b....b...
    ure usless..go die!

14. I had no issues keeping up with DPS as Frost, I could keep 45k sustained on Ultraxion in normal gear with normal no'kaleds.
    hahaha
    i do 50k sustained on dummy

First 1234 ... Last