1. I had no issues keeping up with DPS as Frost, I could keep 45k sustained on Ultraxion in normal gear with normal no'kaleds.
    Which is nothing to how it should be...

2. warrior will not be the best melee dps for you because it actually requires a skill level of near perfection and split-second decisions for the entire duration of the fight.
    loladin retribution is the best choice for melee new players. (war still top though)
    best rdps is mage/hunter.
    funny proofs:

3. i would roll sub rogue ._. cant always top dps but the burst is huge and its a very hard spec to play correctly so you will have fun mastering it ^_^ it can do good dps plus 5%crit buff is nice :) dont get me wrong but toping dps isnt the only thing that matters >_> you can also try out elemental shaman . Their single target is not that great but when you get to a fight that has ads you will be hitting very high (god bless cl spam :D ) . If you are talking strictly about toping recount then no doubt awarr/retribution will be your melee dps of choice ._.

4. warrior will not be the best melee dps for you because it actually requires a skill level of near perfection and split-second decisions for the entire duration of the fight.
    loladin retribution is the best choice for melee new players. (war still top though)
    funny proofs:

from when is the first pic when u have 19m dps with warr on madness?? I think thats older than 2-3 weeks becouse the execute got nerfed or fixed idk how to call it before 2 weeks i was critting 350k executes but this week 170k on madness i mean and everyone saying it got fixed someone even told me that the talent lambs to the slaughter wast give the bonus dmg to execute.

5. from when is the first pic when u have 19m dps with warr on madness?? I think thats older than 2-3 weeks becouse the execute got nerfed or fixed idk how to call it before 2 weeks i was critting 350k executes but this week 170k on madness i mean and everyone saying it got fixed someone even told me that the talent lambs to the slaughter wast give the bonus dmg to execute.
    Thats 19mil damage, with 100k dps, which is not down to execute, if a warrior is allowed to solo every group of bloods then he will do that much.

6. warrior will not be the best melee dps for you because it actually requires a skill level of near perfection and split-second decisions for the entire duration of the fight.
    Warrior is pretty easy to learn really, its hard to fully maximize your dps but a new warrior can jump right in, put some effort in and still do strong dps.

7. Warrior is pretty easy to learn really, its hard to fully maximize your dps but a new warrior can jump right in, put some effort in and still do strong dps.
    It is true that it is not hard to learn, but a better performance really depends on your latency. Since the technique involves the so called "stances dance", you have to constantly switch between stances. And that is probably why there are so many fury warriors, since on fury you only stay on one stance.

8. End-game fire mage does massive dmg as they were supposed to. It takes practice, gears and latency to be that good. If you dont have 1505+haste, 30%-non-raid-buffed crit, and 2T13, do not consider fire mage, cuz in that case an arcane mage can pull way more dmg. Unless you somehow bug it.

9. It is true that it is not hard to learn, but a better performance really depends on your latency. Since the technique involves the so called "stances dance", you have to constantly switch between stances. And that is probably why there are so many fury warriors, since on fury you only stay on one stance.
    Well anything around 100ms or under is enough to effectively stance dance with macros.

10. Its hard to say who is the best.

You cannot tell that "nah ret pala recks warrior" or "good enha will beat warrior beacuse I saw my guild mate doing X dps".
    Damage Done and DPS doesn't depend from you. Of course I need knowledge and some kind of skills to play perfect rotation, BUT there is also: amount of critical strikes, amount of class specific procs, amount of weapon proc like Gurthalak or No'kaled, gear level, gems level, and also other people's damage from your raid/dugeon group.

If you are the person that doing 50K DPS and others are under 25K then they decreasing your DPS beacuse fight lasts longer so you cannot tell which class is BEST of the BEST dps and will ALWAYS do BEST top dps.

Even if you look at your guildies DPS from raid or your Combat Dummy DPS its still depending from Rnjesus.

I would surely say Enhancement Shaman, Arms Warrior, "Skilledclass" (ret paladin), Survival Hunter doing great outstanding DPS if you know how to play it but I can't tell which is best of the best.
    The more important things are movement skills / tactic knowledge / reflex / brain, making fast decisions / good tactic / good communication, beacuse lets say it obviously.... what is hard in reading guides and clicking the binds on your screen. Every stupid can do that.

11. So many people say 'pala so easy for newbs' they are exactly like warrior. Anyone with fingers can play both classes do a decent level, but to master BOTH of them is hard and requires a lot of skill and concentration.

12. So many people say 'pala so easy for newbs' they are exactly like warrior. Anyone with fingers can play both classes do a decent level, but to master BOTH of them is hard and requires a lot of skill and concentration.
    That kinda applies for all classes/speccs, or just WoW in general, or you know, anything in life.

13. -

if you want to play a really fun class without any major game breaking bug and dps high as ****, then roll enhancemnt shaman.
    facepalm
    roflcopter
    outoffuel

14. Go ret u won't regret it, arms is too much complicated to play in cata with macros and stuff
    I hope this is a joke, if not it's the perfect caricature of someone playing ret...

15. If you look at the world logs from Cata here, it's pretty obvious that fire mages combat rogues are superior in just about all the fights.

Here's a screenshot showing top meters for Morchok, Zon'ozz, Yor'sahj and Hagara
    Considering I can pull 65-70k as a frost DK dps on Zonozz... the WoL is not viable to ROFLmane classes.

First 12345 ... Last