Now i will talk only for high skilled ppl in end game guid and i will make parallel between their different main dps classes (or with few words best ppl in their classes). So after last molten update for Rdps seems to be warlock > eleshaman=shadow priest=surv hunter=arcane mage > balanced druid. In this i dont take under care fire mage because fire mage is really RNG depends with ignite and combustion. It can be first, it can be last. About ele shaman, shadow priest, surv hunter and arcane mage, their dps is really so closed to say who is better. Depends from boss fight. About Mdps seems to be war, rpala, rough. Enh shaman is so so unstable class. Enha shaman is good only on bosses where they dps in style "dummie", bosses where dpsers don't have to move or change all the time targets. Enha shaman just sux on madness hc for example parallel with other mdps classes even rdps classes. This is because repeatedly switching of arms, parasite, corruption. blisterings, bloods, bolt, this switching decrease his real lava lash damage because the time where searing totem needs to make 5 stacks (i won't talk that enha shaman need to cast flame shock on every target because searing totem atacks with prio targets affected by flame shock it's really funny when you need to change target and your shocks are on cd) Or with simple calculation every time when enha shaman switch target on madness he just lose min 1 lava lash, i wont talk that enha shaman is may be wrost aoe dps class. Enha shaman is specific dps class you need to to have really high sense and prolly to think for every situation 5secs ahead. Enha is easy class depends how you will look at this - about "rotation" nothing specific, the difficulty is exactly in this "sense"
I'm not sure what the last part of this post is trying to say? About the enha's and all that...

But Fire is the best RDPS hands down, no questions asked. Because of their bug, not sure if it's mastery, Ignite or combustion itself, they will always pull off 100k+ dps on a single target fight. Haven't done PvE for a while but I'm glad warlocks are finally good. And with the current Censure bug, a skilled Ret will out dps any warrior, aslong as the execute phase doesn't go on for too long or if we get a huge damage boost in the execute phase. So fights like Morchok, Hagara, Warmaster rets should be top. Fights like Madness (long execute phase and also Spellweave), Ultra (another long execute phase) and Warlord (huge damage buff towards the end of the fight) Warriors will be on top. All fights are HC, because who gives a **** about Norm right?