1. Best cata dps class end game geared?

Voice your opinions, thinking about moving to cata and got a few extra coins laying around.

Thinking Fire Mage,Combat Rogue or a unholy/frost dk.

I enjoy RDPS to an extent (not dot classes, fire mage would be acceptable however), MDPS my all time favorite (hate feral though)

Give me yo replies!

2. Melee: Arms warrior, Enhancement Shaman, Ret pally

Ranged: Arcane Mage, Sv Hunter

3. Haha what?!? Arms warrior is a top melee? Need someone else to back that up and if its true!

4. Haha what?!? Arms warrior is a top melee? Need someone else to back that up and if its true!
    I hope you are new to cata, if you're not where the hell have you been?

Arms warrior is one of the best mdps, a long side with palas probably, not saying any other class is bad, but those two normally are always on the top dps, expecially because of Gurthalak.

But to be honest there are other classes a bit more fun to play, fire mage with excelent combustions is extremely fun to watch, in the end the class you should choose is the one you like the most not the one with the higher dps, in case you already have a guild to join, you can always ask them what they are needing the most.. Mdps or RDPS then follow by choosing the less class they have, in 10 man raids having a lot of different classes is always awesome.

5. Very new to cata, been a wotlk whore for years now... notice my join date. Never played on molten cata. I tested mop but it was meh and that was during early release last year. Dungions wasnt even released. However thank you for the update im going war.
    Also no atm, Ill find one :D

6. Arms warrior FTW ownage.
    so much damage it seems like hacks

7. Melee: Paladins bcz of bugged gurthalak procs - Arms warrior bcz of bugged execute - Enhancement shamans

RDPS : SV Hunter ( Other RDPS are meh with respect to super bugged melee dps classes)

I also saw u like to play frost or unholy dps and combat rogue - just dont bother they cant compete with the other mdps classes with end game gear.

8. If you look at the world logs from Cata here, it's pretty obvious that fire mages combat rogues are superior in just about all the fights.

Here's a screenshot showing top meters for Morchok, Zon'ozz, Yor'sahj and Hagara

9. If you look at the world logs from Cata here, it's pretty obvious that fire mages combat rogues are superior in just about all the fights.

Here's a screenshot showing top meters for Morchok, Zon'ozz, Yor'sahj and Hagara
    Yep thats on retail not on molten!

10. Fire mage is top rdps
    arms war+ret pally is top mdps cuz of bugged gurthalak proc rate (and warriors execute)

11. Ah, I dont want to be top dps because of a bugged spell that will eventually be fixed. >.<

12. Ah, I dont want to be top dps because of a bugged spell that will eventually be fixed. >.<
    dude, feel safe, nothing ever is going to be fixed here, remember its molten or whatever they want to call themselves now

13. Every class is bugged, some in good way and some in bad way ..its just molten

14. - Fire mages way to RNG based to be considered top dps + they also need a ****ton of gear to perform well.
    - Arcane was, atleast before the wipe, top ranged dps on pair with sv hunters, although your mobility will be slacking.
    - Arms warrior will still be beast even without the execute bug, probably pallies wihtout the gurth bug also.

Regarding the charts linked in here - they are from retail which means no bugs + they also got the legendary daggers and legendary staff.

If you want to play a really fun class without any major game breaking bug and dps high as ****, then roll enhancemnt shaman.

123 ... Last