1. facepalm
    roflcopter
    outoffuel
    care to elaborate, or are you to stupid, name a really game breaking bug for enhance that would have affected the dps by the end of ds hc. im guessing you can't.
    Edited: April 14, 2015

2. facepalm
    roflcopter
    outoffuel
    K your bad. Only problem with Enh is LoS with totems, easy to get behind, op class.

3. DKs so underrated here, i guess you don't see many of them, at least not the good ones. Unholy has absolutely no problems competing with arms/ret on most fights and can be top on some, and frost with 2 nokaleds/2 souldrinkers won't be that far behind. But yes, for now on molten unholy is still ahead by a large margin.

4. Depends how server are scripted on spells etc. Back in retail every class had decent dps. Warmane have none with bugged spells.

5. A good fire mage can rule it. Anyway id go for this 3:

Arms Warrior
    Enh Shaman
    Fire Mage

6. I guess you don't see any good rets or rogues... From what i've seen, rets should be top, sure arms has fights where they are top (yorsahj, madness), but otherwise rets all the way. Enha, the only fight where they might be top is ultraxion, but sadly totems are disappearing now. As for fire mage, being lucky with combust now makes it better than rets? i don't think so. Also, you're seriously underestimating rogues, but that's understandable, i haven't seen any decent rogue since my old guild. Rogues certainly are up there where mages aren't, simply because of being a melee.

7. I guess you don't see any good rets or rogues... From what i've seen, rets should be top, sure arms has fights where they are top (yorsahj, madness), but otherwise rets all the way. Enha, the only fight where they might be top is ultraxion, but sadly totems are disappearing now. As for fire mage, being lucky with combust now makes it better than rets? i don't think so. Also, you're seriously underestimating rogues, but that's understandable, i haven't seen any decent rogue since my old guild. Rogues certainly are up there where mages aren't, simply because of being a melee.
    Any fight an equally geared and skilled arms will top a ret, ret will be ahead for the first 2-3 minutes though. Rogues have the possibility to top ret's though it does require a lot of skill. Fire mages aren't down to 'lucky combusts' but a perfect combust, just because your ignite has reached a certain point doesn't mean you should combust it then and there, the best mages will actually delay there combusts for certain haste procs even if the ignite is lower and they will easily outburst any class. Great example was a fire mage bursting 143k on madness with me on 110k and he didn't even combust till after my GoAK was down, so 30 seconds in.

8. Top Melee DPS at the moment is Enhance Shaman. End game gears(DS gears) they should do 35k+ constant on dummies.With No'Khaled your DPS should jump significantly, with 2 of them the proc alone does 10-15% of your DPS due to Enhance's Mastery. Also it's very easy to play. They might not be top on bosses that requires a lot of movement tho from my experience playing them.

Rets and Arms, I should say are equal when the Ret has his 4th set piece bonus(Radiant Glory set). Rets initial damage is better but execute phase Warriors are the better DPS.

Top Range DPS at the moment is Survival or Arcane(Fire if you got good procs). Other classes are almost complete **** atm, which needs a lot of fixing or very gear dependent.

Your DPS should be high as a Arcane when full geared(at least 397) due to the amount of mana you have you can constantly spam Arcane Blast without worrying of going OOM Fast. With Survival you won't be topping the chart as often when Paladins, Warriors and Enhance have equal gears, But Hey your a range DPS, most raids need a lot of RDPS atm.
    Edited: April 24, 2015

9. Also people always forget to mention Feral Druids. If I remember right it's the most hardest class to play, but once mastered you should be on Top Charts most of the time.

10. Ok I take that back about feral after rereading the original post, since he don't like feral.

11. K your bad. Only problem with Enh is LoS with totems, easy to get behind, op class.
    You mean bugged spec not OP class, i understand u mate.

12. Top Melee DPS at the moment is Enhance Shaman. End game gears(DS gears) they should do 35k+ constant on dummies.
    35k constant on Dummies is not top DPS...far from it

Also people always forget to mention Feral Druids. If I remember right it's the most hardest class to play, but once mastered you should be on Top Charts most of the time.
    You are right about feral but fights that really bring out the highest dps are unfortunately fights that you can't get behind targets i.e Madness & Ultra. And Ferals need to be behind for their Ravage (I think it's that one) which is a huge damaging ability for them.

You mean bugged spec not OP class, i understand u mate.
    One bug makes it a game breakingly good class? And that bug was bad for the spec, also it's been fixed. And shaman as a Class is OP....again you're just bad

13. You are right about feral but fights that really bring out the highest dps are unfortunately fights that you can't get behind targets i.e Madness & Ultra. And Ferals need to be behind for their Ravage (I think it's that one) which is a huge damaging ability for them.

You're thinking of Shred, which is the general combo generator, and has a facing requirement like backstab. I'm also fairly certain the bleeds are bugged to deal less damage than they should. Ferals can still be pretty baller though!

14. May 2, 2015  
    ofc its arms war, other classes nowhere near

First ... 23456 ... Last