1. May 5, 2015  
    Well my buddy left before the first wipe so I can't show you his DPS. But I can show you my Enhance ilvl 388 doing 30k+
    Edited: May 5, 2015

2. May 5, 2015  
    Well my buddy left before the first wipe so I can't show you his DPS. But I can show you my Enhance ilvl 388 doing 30k+
    388, so I assume you got the Firelands set, if so then that doesn't surprise me, the 2 Piece from FL HC was considered BiS until DS HC gear, and rumours (note rumours, it's what I've heard of good Enhancers) are that the 6% increase from the 4 Piece is actually more than 6% here...again rumours.

3. May 6, 2015  
    It's nice to hear opinions about classes, however, don't trashtalk classes that you don't play. I have personally tried and seen arms, ret, enhance, unholy and i have also seen decent rogues play. So the only thing i can say, none of those classes are 'the worst' (which reminds me, nobody here plays unholy? it's far from being bad). As for dummies, i'm assuming you're dpsing with only self buffs, which is why arms cannot be compared to ret paladin, not because of execute but simply because they don't have blessing of might. As for ret paladin doing 40k steady on dummy, trust me, it's easy, was doing that in 397 gear with hc slicer back in november, way before any censure buffs. (and yes, when i'm testing on dummy, i go up to 20m damage everytime, it's not burst). As for enhance, doing 30k on dummy is a piece of cake even in cata gear as long as you got nokaleds (i had normal ones only).

Now as for my own input, i vote unholy dk, with similar gear on a single target patchwerk style encounter it can easily be top damage, however, it will ofc fall behind on any fights that require burst damage or burst aoe damage (sadly there is no fights in ds or firelands that would require prolonged aoe).

4. May 13, 2015  
    facepalm
    roflcopter
    outoffuel
    Still you failed to elaborate your statement. so i guess we can take it as mindless rambling then. As you can't even come up with one single argument suporting what you sad :)

5. May 14, 2015  
    Assassinatio Rogue
    385 ilvl with (378 MH and 391 OH)
    40k @2m dps test
    Mwahahahahahahahah

6. May 15, 2015  
    Assassinatio Rogue
    385 ilvl with (378 MH and 391 OH)
    40k @2m dps test
    Mwahahahahahahahah
    2 Million is a bad way to test your dps, within the 2 Mil period Ret's, Enhance and Fire/Arcane will be at 50k+

7. May 20, 2015  
    top 3:
    1. Arms warr
    2. Enh shammy (bugged mastery)
    3 Fire mage / retadin

8. May 21, 2015  
    top 3:
    1. Arms warr
    2. Enh shammy (bugged mastery)
    3 Fire mage / retadin
    and whats bugged on enha's mastery

9. May 21, 2015  
    2 Million is a bad way to test your dps, within the 2 Mil period Ret's, Enhance and Fire/Arcane will be at 50k+
    Also assassination rogue burst lasts over 40 seconds so as assassination its all burst in 2mil

10. May 21, 2015  
    Also assassination rogue burst lasts over 40 seconds so as assassination its all burst in 2mil
    Yeah forgot about them, don't see many around

11. May 21, 2015  

12. May 22, 2015  
    and whats bugged on enha's mastery
    you know that on blizzard enha shammy wasn`t even in top 5 right ? from what i know mastery = agility or close enough, this is why Matrix hc from Ragnaros is actually BIS, basically they are the new combat rogues from 4.0.6

top 5 was:
    1)arms warr
    2) fire mage (with legendary staff)
    3) sub/ combat rogues (legendary weapons)
    4) retri paladins
    5) survival hunters

https://youtu.be/OYM_rhC-ldA
    Edited: May 22, 2015

13. May 22, 2015  
    If this is retail order, arms wasn't even on the list, also, survival? Really? MM was far better and still far under the top specs. If it's warmane, then throw the hunters off the table. I'd have arguments about the other 4 as well, but whatever.

14. May 22, 2015  
    If this is retail order, arms wasn't even on the list, also, survival? Really? MM was far better and still far under the top specs. If it's warmane, then throw the hunters off the table. I'd have arguments about the other 4 as well, but whatever.
    maybe you are confused mate ... we are talking about statistic from world of logs for 4.3.4 about top dps and this is it
    tho from my perspective and what i remember fire mage in full bis was top
    Edited: May 22, 2015

15. May 22, 2015  
    Yeah forgot about them, don't see many around
    Me and a guildy have been playing it recently, its actually higher dps than combat and more viable than subs positioning requirements.

First ... 45678 Last