1. May 3, 2015  
    arms is big **** vs mages both arcane and fire

2. May 3, 2015  
    arms is big **** vs mages both arcane and fire
    i think you are new here. even lock can beat that ****y arcane mage. 1 spell spam

3. May 3, 2015  
    i think you are new here. even lock can beat that ****y arcane mage. 1 spell spam
    thats why im 24/7 first at madnes right?

4. May 3, 2015  
    Then you have some ****ty raid members...unless you was fire, then it's possible.

5. May 3, 2015  
    then u didnt had arms warr

6. May 3, 2015  
    Then you have some ****ty raid members...unless you was fire, then it's possible.
    yep as fire

Rengargod: never seen good mage? nab

7. May 3, 2015  
    I didn't mean't just 35k I said 35k+, meaning you should be doing more than 35k DPS on dummies alone.

edit:And that's without being full BiS.
    Edited: May 3, 2015

8. May 4, 2015  
    Yeah that makes more sense now lol
    I didn't mean't just 35k I said 35k+, meaning you should be doing more than 35k DPS on dummies alone.
    edit:And that's without being full BiS.
    Ret's on dummies in 397(DS N) burst about 50k and settle down to about 40-38k. Arms can't be compared due to not being able to execute dummies. Rogues even with poisons not working as intended on the dummy can pull about 30k in 397 gear, feral I have never paid attention to. Fury can burst it to 45kish then settle to 35k then spike around 40k. Enhance is the second worst melee class at the minute.

9. May 4, 2015  
    <3 theese DPS Sluts (Easily said) , ure not pro if u got some DPS because u stole ur moms credit card and donated for each single HC piece from DS and still easily fail on older raids than fl/ds hc, unwear ur dumb gear and go do BoT HC 5/5 and such raids with 380ilvl max (without bugged gurthalaks and such ******ed weapons), god i love that i went to retail cause theres less noobs who tries to prove something by doing some dps with totally bugged class and full donor gear......

10. May 4, 2015  
    <3 theese DPS Sluts (Easily said) , ure not pro if u got some DPS because u stole ur moms credit card and donated for each single HC piece from DS and still easily fail on older raids than fl/ds hc, unwear ur dumb gear and go do BoT HC 5/5 and such raids with 380ilvl max (without bugged gurthalaks and such ******ed weapons), god i love that i went to retail cause theres less noobs who tries to prove something by doing some dps with totally bugged class and full donor gear......
    Who are you? You have no proof that anyone here donated for anything. Or what they raid in what gear. Take me for example, before wipe geared my toon with no donations, raided BoT HC weekly, killed Sinestra each time. Raided BwD weekly, obviously not HC. Solo tanked Rag HC as a prot pala in 378 gear then progressed DS and geared up through that. I'm sure some of the others here will say the same. You comment was neither relative to this point nor mature. Go back to retail if this community disgusts you so much. :)

11. May 5, 2015  
    No way in hell does a Ret with 397 Item level do 38-40k on dummies self buff lol. I get it if Gurth was still bugged or Censure was still doing 2 times its normal damage, but just no. Maybe I'll say 30-35k.

Also my friend was a enhance shaman in full pvp gears(not even Cata at the time) did 30k easy with No'Khaleds.
    Edited: May 5, 2015

12. May 5, 2015  
    Also at Killrog, it's not even that hard to obtain BiS gears in DS, And we are sharing information on Warmane and sharing our personal experience playing here trying to give a opinion to the OP, what did you expect us to converse about?

13. May 5, 2015  
    No way in hell does a Ret with 397 Item level do 38-40k on dummies self buff lol. I get it if Gurth was still bugged or Censure was still doing 2 times its normal damage, but just no. Maybe I'll say 30-35k.

Also my friend was a enhance shaman in full pvp gears(not even Cata at the time) did 30k easy with No'Khaleds.
    Soo my recount lied to me? And why would I believe the enhance part when you won't believe the ret part?xD Skill comes into it a lot and the onl way to test which is better is to have someone as skilled with one class against someone who is as skilled with the other.

14. May 5, 2015  
    So you are saying you do 38-40k DPS on dummies self buff all the time with ilvl 397? If so then can you invite me in game and let me see. Also I want a 5 to 10 minute test as that's how I gauge a Raid boss fight. For me on a rare chance my 409 ret Paladin would be dong more than 40k constant throughout a 10 min testing. So I'm just a little curious now.

-Here's my toons Stunandwing and Bakasama

15. May 5, 2015  
    So you are saying you do 38-40k DPS on dummies self buff all the time with ilvl 397? If so then can you invite me in game and let me see. Also I want a 5 to 10 minute test as that's how I gauge a Raid boss fight. For me on a rare chance my 409 ret Paladin would be dong more than 40k constant throughout a 10 min testing. So I'm just a little curious now.

-Here's my toons Stunandwing and Bakasama
    i would need to be supplied the pally as I no longer have 397 gear and I don't touch DS N anymore, I can go for 10 minutes although the only DS boss that lasts that long is Madness HC and 40k constant with a 409 is pretty low. If I get a pala to do this on you will then have to show me this full PvP Enhance doing 30k, same rules apply and no Bloodlust.

First ... 34567 ... Last