1. Question about Armor Pen vs Strenght in arena

Hello, with the merge of AT/Molten players in 1 forum i hope to receve some answer about my question.
    Right now i've never played Arms Warrior in 3.3.5, but im startig a newone in those days.
    Considering that i've the possibility of get around all items that i desire + the shadowmourne once will be out (450 coins on my account)
    i got a question that maybe the top Warriors of AT/Molten can answer me;
    Armor penetration is always superior then strenght in terms of Arena?
    I was guessing about, with the BiS gear i guess to reach 50/60% Armor penetration (Human) and soket strenght gems after it, while be around 1k resillence.
    Or is better just aim to have as more Armor penetration as you can while stay at 1k resi, without waste sokets for 20+ strenght?
    I've heard that on Molten the resillence is bugged, how much resillence is necessary to play and not being oneshotted by any double dps comp, but still be ablet to deals a good dmg in case you meet a comp with an hpaladin?
    I saw some top warriors on Molten running with strenght and some running without DBW while all AT warriors running without DBW,and with the normal AT gear is guess they are low on armor penetration? Why?
    Forgot to mention ARMS Warrior.
    Thanks

2. Im not a warrior pro but as far i know its worth to have two dps sets. Against enemys with high armor use arp.
    Against enemys with low armor use strength.

However I dont know how much armor the enemy need to have to make arp better than strength.

I also noticed that high rated warrior on AT never use DBW. I guess the reason for that is that DBW has a 66% chance to proc haste or crit which is pretty useless compared to a 100% chance to proc attack power/strength from other trinkets

3. Im not a warrior pro but as far i know its worth to have two dps sets. Against enemys with high armor use arp.
    Against enemys with low armor use strength.

However I dont know how much armor the enemy need to have to make arp better than strength.

I also noticed that high rated warrior on AT never use DBW. I guess the reason for that is that DBW has a 66% chance to proc haste or crit which is pretty useless compared to a 100% chance to proc attack power/strength from other trinkets
    You cant change equips on arenas, and on BGs you find both high and low armor players, so its useless to have 2 different gears for pvp.

4. You cant change equips on arenas, and on BGs you find both high and low armor players, so its useless to have 2 different gears for pvp.
    If that's the case, then armor pen would be my vote. A bit less parry, but still a crazy amount of damage.

5. You cant change equips on arenas, and on BGs you find both high and low armor players, so its useless to have 2 different gears for pvp.
    you can change ur equip on arena, lol. Just do it before u get into combat

6. If you get to high rating and you know who you que into, you can change the gear according to the comp you are up against (arp against plate/mail and possibly leather geared, str against clothies)