1. old EJ spreadsheets

Hello fellow rogues.

I recently picked up my rogue again after the moltdown and currently am in the proccess of gearing up. Now the reason why I am posting here is that I spent the last hour trying to find the old EJ Adriana's spreadsheets, unfotunatly all the links I've seen have been either broken or no longer valid.
    I am mostly interested in the combat spreadsheet but if you could provide the assasination one I would be even more grateful. I tryed looking arround on the molten forums and saw a couple of posts containing the original as well as a modified ( expertise and crit cap fixes ) molten versions but sadly the links were broken as well. If you could provide either the original or modified versions of the spreedsheet it would be of great help.

Thanks in advance

2. Hi,
    here are the spreadsheets. there are 2 versions for both assa and combat one of them is original from EJ and no crit cap version should be better optimalized for molten (there is no crit cap) untill they repair it.
    Edited: December 5, 2015

3. Thanks jedah, I got your PM before I saw this post. GG mate.

4. Hi,
    here are the spreadsheets. there are 2 versions for both assa and combat one of them is original from EJ and no crit cap version should be better optimalized for molten (there is no crit cap) untill they repair it.
    Hi,

Could please re-upload the spreadsheets? Or either send it to me to [email protected]? I would apreciate it very much :)

Thank you in advance, have a nice day.

5. Muti has a world of problems on Molten that make their BIS list worthless. Combat less so but they also work under a few old principles that don't follow on Molten.

You're better off finding who the best rogues on your server/faction and just asking them for bis.

6. Hi,
    Could please re-upload the spreadsheets? Or either send it to me to [email protected]? I would apreciate it very much :)
    Thank you in advance, have a nice day.
    Done, link should work again.

Muti has a world of problems on Molten that make their BIS list worthless. Combat less so but they also work under a few old principles that don't follow on Molten.
    You're better off finding who the best rogues on your server/faction and just asking them for bis.
    I wouldnt say worthless, there is just 1 more complex change vs what is recommended by sheets for assa (using "slow" dagger in both hands -> which leads to using DP on MH).

Sheets as well as advice from other rogues are just tools, dirrections you can follow, if you hope to be the best you will test it yourself. (I personally use sheets only for gems.)

7. Hi, how does the settings page of the spreadsheet work? i dont know how to use it