1. Grats on the kill! We can't even manage 10 man hahah!
    I haven't seen Durumu 25man yet but I guess 10man is more difficult since he probably dies a lot faster on 25man due to the extreme buff stacking.

2. I haven't seen Durumu 25man yet but I guess 10man is more difficult since he probably dies a lot faster on 25man due to the extreme buff stacking.
    To be honest it would be harder to manage things in 25 man due to the light and maze phase imo but that's just my opinion!

3. Grats on kill! Yeah it ain't hard, just requires coordination and good leading.

4. The quality is really good.
    You can hardly see it's Durumu :D

5. Well Durumu 25 rly grinds on your PC so .... we had to lower our quality. Had to take the pic after i return to ultra, buuut, nvm :D

6. Well Durumu 25 rly grinds on your PC so .... we had to lower our quality. Had to take the pic after i return to ultra, buuut, nvm :D
    25mans only grind your PC because of Warmanes combat log....
    But that is a different story.

7. dont think 25man is any more difficult than 10man, just more ppl to fail. In 10mans any role matters and even one dead person can change things alot on other hand on 25man u can have alot more spare roles since most bosses need 1-2 tank couple healers and rest are all dps.
    And then again its just any individuals pov, either 10m or 25m raids. I prefer 10m and find it more challenging, since ur more limited on raid setup and roles.

8. Grats on kill! Yeah it ain't hard, just requires coordination and good leading.
    Don't most encounters require that?

9. July 8, 2015  

10. July 8, 2015  

11. July 8, 2015  

12. First 25man run this week and clean 9/9 run.

13. First 25man run this week and clean 9/9 run.

Grats guys! :)

First 1234 Last