1. TWINK LEGION is recruiting

The horde guild <TWINK LEGION> mainly for 19 levels is looking for new players to our collective.

What do we provide?
    - Help with equipment, enchants, quests, professions...
    - Common attacks the Eastern Kingdoms (Mainly Stranglethorn Vale).
    - Dungeons, Asap battlegrounds (Firstly we need to gather more players on ally's side.)
    - In our guild are already about 30 twinks.

We are here to highlight twinks, which brings a lot of fun. What is better than killing 40lvl with your 19lvl BiS (Best in Slot)? Yes, nothing.

We are in connection with the Ally side, which is recruiting as well. So there is only matter of time, when we start with battlegrounds. And without people it is not possible.

If you are interested in joining us you can whisper one of our officers ingame, namely: Ripedy, Riped, Shack, Lifelord.

Or if you want to join ally side, you can whisper our friend: Twinkia (ally side), Rydwan (horde side), who is responsible for twink guild on ally.

Here is a photo of our long journey to the Nagrand, a lot of deaths, lot of fun, but mainly the way for whiskey, which gives 20stamina. It is located in the common city Haala.

2. Yea thats the officers (including me Lifelord) in nagrand after the pilgrimage for our whiskey flight paths :P

Join us, we know wtf we are doing and its only a matter of time before we have battlegrounds going. we already do honor farming as posted above as well as arena battles.

i also happen to be the enchanter. i have every enchant and ill help you get them all at as little cost as possible.

3. I'm new to twink adventures and have been learning from Lifelord. I enjoy it a lot and even more so when I have someone to tag along with. Teamwork at it's finest.

My main (Frostdoll) will be offering buffs, scrolls, free portals to all major cities among other things. Let's get out there in Azeroth, have fun and kick some butt C:

4. May 9, 2015  
    Is the guild active? And on what side there are more ppl on ally or on horde side ?