1. I'm back!

Its been awhile folks, but ive made my return...again! I'm downloading MoP now so hopefully ill be playing sometime today!

I've got some class/spec questions. I know about DPS toons but whats topping heals right now? I've got about 500 coins to spend and I love playing my resto druid but i may change things up a little bit! I just want some feedback and opinions on top classes for dps, tanking, and healing!

Looking forward to raiding! I've got 7 years experience as a hunter and 4 years as a resto druid. If anyone remembers the resto druid Tonedeaf, well thats me. I was in the two top guilds back in Cata...<Myrmidons> and <Alpha and Omega>. Id like to jump right back into raiding! i know all the MoP fights from playing retail so if anyone would like an experienced healer, let me know! I will NOT play a tank toon but i'm open to play a dps! I'd love to be a healer though so let me know if youre in need of some experience!

Please give me opinions on top classes for heals and dps etc!

Thanks guys!!!

-Tone

2. For PVE
    dps: Go destro, ele, hunter

Healer: Druid all the way for pve

3. I also played mop retail.
    I think you can say for you're self that endgame locks are just the bomb in pve. isnaneee damage.

And personaly i prefer druid healing, good aoe, dots on tanks and stuf. Also good defensive abilities.

4. Milk could really use a Mage or a lock if ur willing to try it out. We are a American based PVE guild. If your interested check out Milk.shivtr.com

5. i did play a warlock on retail for a good bit, ridiculous dps haha im leaning towards playing a resto druid again. I'll have plenty of coins left after i BiS my druid so i may try out a warlock or something. Whats your in-game name? I'm not going back to the name "Tonedeaf" for my druid, its gonna be something different but im waiting for mop to finish downloading

6. We can still take in a healer. we are pretty much recruiting anything except tanks.

7. Remember u only have your coins for 45 days if im not mistaken. Ask around in other sections to be sure tho!

8. Oldozz ill let you know what name i decide on. I'm almost finished downloading MoP so ill be online soon. And adam, ill be dropping a good bit of coins on my druid since its gonna be my main. But i am gonna have a dps alt, probably a warlock but im not sure on that yet

9. Welcome back and as stated above, resto druid is very good in PvE (also in PvP)

10. the best class right now for raiding is the one the raid doesn't have due to buff stacking you want as many copies of the same buff/debuff as possible from different sources.

11. the best class right now for raiding is the one the raid doesn't have due to buff stacking you want as many copies of the same buff/debuff as possible from different sources.
    That is actually exploiting, as to build a team solely on the ability to abuse the fact buffs stack.....

12. Welcome back! I haven't resto druid'ed in MoP yet, but back in Wrath and Cata they were awesome so good luck. Also if you dabble in PvP, I believe the ability is called Symbiosis. Cast that on a Frost mage and you should get ice block. OP As fahk and first time i saw it, i unsubscribed to blizzard :D

13. If I were you I would be rather careful with buying full gear with coins right now even though you have plenty of them, because there are some rumours that new gear is going to be released and everything you buy will be already outdated. I'm not sure when the new sets of gear were supposed to be released but if ~520 ilvl items appear within 2 weeks I think buying all the 496 stuff will be kinda waste.

14. If I were you I would be rather careful with buying full gear with coins right now even though you have plenty of them, because there are some rumours that new gear is going to be released and everything you buy will be already outdated. I'm not sure when the new sets of gear were supposed to be released but if ~520 ilvl items appear within 2 weeks I think buying all the 496 stuff will be kinda waste.
    Or put your foot in the door to start raiding instantly with some strong gear instantly. :)

If we're still talking about PvP though, you'd be done w/ honor farming and be able to jump into arenas instantly. :)

Either way you just gotta yolo sometimes.