1. Many of us are having huge unpredictable latency issues, 1-5k ms lag spikes, and are not able to play properly.
    After investigation, and testing my own connection, checking route used by packets. I found out that sometimes the packets are going all the wrong way across Canada into Asia to get to Europe and this is what create those lags

After further testing i downloaded :

WTFast

And after installing the program and creating a new account select :

Game: World of Warcraft US
    Network: Manually customize network route
    Click Sort by Ping
    Select a server geographicly in the direction of Paris, France but not to far from your current location.(This is where you need to test many servers and see witch one gives you best result)

After testing multiple servers we are able to get stable 115 ms latency all day long to Warmane servers as basic user.
    And with Premium we at 95 ms with almost no lag spikes anymore.
    We use this in combination with Leatrix Latency fix and we can play lagfree like before the first wipe.
    If you cannot get your 8 days free trial of Premium features after account creation(It's what hapenned to my husband because we share same ip), then just log out and Select

Account Type : Free Basic User
    And login to use the free basic version

Hopefully this fix other players latency and lag spikes issues like it did for me.

Best Regards
    Demonsaskia

2. WTFast is free again? Or you have limited time as a free user?

3. AFAIK its a 30 day trial, after that you need to pay.... or register a new account I guees? :o

4. trial then you have to pay this aint solution...