1. Also when will you fix the current healing reduction from wound poison, mortal strike etc etc being 50% instead of 25% on Rshaman heals? this bug seems to be only on rshamans and not any other healer which makes resto shamans quite bad vs healing reduction classes atm.

2. What's the current state of Wintergrasp, and do you have any plans to fix it in the near future? What is the main reason of it being broken for so long - is it just hard to script/code, or are you worried that it will cause server lag?

Have you made any progress on making the Hitchhiker detectable by the auto-ban system?

3. Dear molten, when will you fix drop rates? they went from 0.5 to 1.5 and they are farm from being 5x or even 7x :D thanks

http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthre...=285517&page=6

4. Are there any plans on allowing us to que rated battlegrounds against members of the same faction?

5. Any chance we will see Haste beeing fixed on MOP in the near future? It is a main stat like Crit/Mastery and does literally nothing.

6. When will the transfers be available again on WotLK?

7. You guys mentioned that ToES HC would be released last week but this did not occur, is there a new time when its coming to be released so guilds can prepare for it?

8. Any news about War Game feature in CATA and MOP?

9. you guy know about the lag right? are there anyway you can help us out here, its un-playable seriously

10. When u gona update the s14 pvp gear?

How much areas will work ? Since on cata we didnt had all of them.

Will the mmr system work well did u test it?

11. Why are you doing this every week? Once a month would be more than enough, since things arent really moving THAT fast. Constantly repeating yourself about every little thing already answered (wod, shadowmourne, arenas- you know these are coming again) isnt really beneficial. I dont mind some hearthstone action though, thats cool ^^

12. do you have any plans of add some MoP mounts before coins wipe? or just PvP & PvE sets?

i would like to know that so i can think if i should spend all my coins on sets or wait for it

and last one. in a future we can expect to see Frostwolf-Sargeras Sargeras-Frostwolf transfer?

13. start that arena SEASON and introduce all bg în MOP ..

14. What is the next priority when it comes to MoP fixes? Can we expect major class fixes in the upcoming weeks?

First 1234 ... Last