1. What about people who have multiple accounts and created a character on a different account than before the wipe , the history of the legendary purchase will be transferred from account to account by IP adres or tickets?
    example:
    I have an account A, B, C
    A account had 2 characters without the legendary weapons. account B had purchased Shadowmourne
    After wipe characters were created in the account A with coins from accounts A,B,C

2. Will Scenarios be available in the nearest future on MoP realms? At least one?

3. Will conquest and valor points reset on the release of ToT?

4. What about brawler's guild?
    What about personal loot?
    When will make purcipine spirit beasts available on MoP realms?

5. Wod realm release date , what will happen to all progress made during 2 week period and will guilds be kept also will AT realms adopt molten p2w model?

6. Will Shadowmourne be available again before the Coin Reset like you guys promised?

If Shadowmourne release is taking longer than it was planned, will the Coin reset will be extended by anoter 15 Days? This would be the right think to do in this case.

7. About tomorrow MoP realms update.Im guessing that the new seasons update included whitin this update but my question is, if it is included is the marketplace going to be updated with PvP gear for the new season, the Grevious Gladiator gear at the same time or it will be prolonged again?

8. Have you forgotten/abandoned all CATA development, and what about older instances, so few are working

9. Why such a delay on mop update, it was suppoused to be back on wednesday.

10. 1. When are you going to add legendary weps to wotlk ?

2. When you going to return rank 1 titles ?

3. When you going to add 522/528 gear to MOP marketplace ?

Please try to reply with exact dates, no more maibe's or depends on, or other excuses to change the date latter on depending on your mood or whatever else

11. hey, i have 2 questions.
    1) what about WoD? you can work with AT scripts they had pretty good scripts and not alot of buggs in pvp section at least. :D
    2) is there gonna be a MoP pvp server with instant 90s? AT had a pretty good MoP beta too, and now when they all of the new team after the merge it should be even easier and better :D

thanks in advance :D <3

12. Shadowmourne, I'm pretty sure you know where this is heading.

13. When will old dungeons/raids be released on MOP? For example ; BT, ICC, DS and other raids/dungeons from Vanilla up to Cataclysm.

14. Cool, so Arenas are released tomorrow ?

First 12345 ... Last