1. Realm Rates Reloaded

Would you be kind to provide us a bit of extra information about the current/future realm rates:

- Which are the rates defined for every realm in more detail (e.g., drop, exp/rep, prof, etc)?
    - How long will these rates stay defined as such? In case these will be modified in the near future, which would be the resulting realm rates in more detail?

This has been a recurrent topic on the forums and more official information would definitively mitigate this issue. I summarized many of related threads in another post in case you would like to check them out.

Best wishes!

2. Sorry about this...another shadowmourne question..regarding people who had it before the wipe..and how you guys are progressing with preping it for people who had it via their acc history..thank you

3. Are there any plans to fix the unholy pet scaling, it's game-breaking. It's not like unholy is working then, but it's the most game-breaking bug.

4. Cataclysm

4 months and no 1 applayed update in cata server, but every weak molten can apply updates on Mop! Thans for supporting all realms

5. Question for Developer, I am not sure if you are aware or not but adding are not able to communicate with each other. For example, there is an addon called Hermes(ironic) that tracks raids CDs and has a setting to pull the cd timers directly from other players with Hermes in the raid, this does not work. I have tested this similar feature with adding and it 100% does not work. Will/can this be fixed? Or is there some core networking issue here

6. Another question.

Can you explain what "urgent" means in terms of molten. With that being said, when can we see a PROPER fix for VDW?

7. My questions, and i would like to get some concrete answers and not answers like "soon", "we dont know", "near future" etc.

WOD questions:

1. Wod ptr release date?
    2. Are bugs that were on Wod ptr being worked on since there was alot on AT's bugtraker and is Karabor still working on them ?

MOP questions :

1. Any new battlegrouds for MOP servers (we only got AB, EOTS, WSG and tbh we are sick of only those 3 bg's) even wod ptr had more bg's them mop. can those fixes be ported and when we can expect opening of ne bg's ?
    2. Is there gonna be new PvP gear with the release of new season ?
    3. Why are you late with releasing new season ?

Molten-Wow oriented :

Can Molten-Wow try and be more professional when it comes to making promises ? Sick of geting announcements about something and withesing those fixes / promises being not 1,2 hours, but 1-5 days late in most cases. If you cant deliver in time then dont make promises, your reputaion is on the line.

Request :

TRY TO BE MORE PROFFESIONAL

8. When will you fix combat bug? its really annoying when farming mats...

9. Can you ignore all questions that have been answered before please? (especially if answered in last stream)
    It would suck for both you and the community that DOES follow updates to have those questions again.

Question I would like an answer for:
    - Is the toy train set going to be looked after? (item that makes everyone around do /train, WotLK realm)

- Will there be an announcement to explain who are the staff members? (example: we got "rid" of most old devs. But we have a lot of new devs. will they be introduced in a topic?)
    (Hello community, we post this shiny link on the website that directs to a forum post, if you click it you will get a nice list of new people, including devs, mods, etc. etc. etc.)

10. warlocks in cata

Will warlocks ever get fixes in cataclysm? im not talking about general game mechanics such as dot clipping or snapshotting, but simple spell power scales and haste and pets.

11. Question #1:

When will Warsong (cataclysm) PvP realm be released?

Questions #2:

When, please when, pleeeeeeaaseeee when will vote points be available to use again to buy wrathful gear for each character, please answer this!!!!!!!!!!

12. Any plans to counter HH hack? It's getting annoying.

13. When will first stage or every stage of Pet Battle System be available on MoP realms?

14. What about marketplace update?
    Mists of Pandaria gear? Any news about that?

15. 1.When will Isle of Thunder be relised on MoP realms?
    2.When will Timeless Isle be relised on MoP realms?

First ... 23456 ... Last