1. -Should we expect Season 14 PvP releasing before Coin wipe?
    -Any news on new battleground releases on MoP?

2. When will the un-ban system be working again?

ColeMacGrath
    i think i know the answore to that

• How is the morale among developers?
    • Why haven't we heard from green_dev lately?
    • Is renaming Molten a response the trademark application?
    • Approximately how much money did Hermes steal?
    • Who owns Skiddaw?
    • Have you filed a police report? Will you link it?
    • Looking forward, what are the top three goals for Molten?
    • Is the dropping MoP population a concern? What is your solution for it?
    • How do you justify spreading developers so thinly by opening new expansions when critical Cata bugs remain unfixed for over a year?
    • If Wowhead says Mote of Harmony has a 20% chance to drop, then given a 7x drop rate, can we expect it to drop 100% of the time or still 20% of the time it'll drop 7 of them?

4. -Are there any plans for CLB or were they scrapped after the moltdown?
    -Is there any progress on the script ports from At for PvP? Class fixes are needed in cataclysm.
    -Did you guys decide a new name yet or are you still waiting it out?
    -What's in priority at the moment in terms of hotfixes and development projects?

5. Are you guys planning to fix MoP achievement system...alot of stuff is visually bugged/dontwork/etc

6. - Will you guys enable for MoP profession crafters (leatherworking,tailoring and blacksmith) to learn how to make crafted malevolent sets by discovery? since you guys will add tyrannical for honor I dont see why we can't have ilvl 478 as for crafting now.. it would be a nice addition for crafters to keep them more busy..

7. Blackrock related questions:

1. Will we be able to spend molten vote points on Blackrock and if yes: when?

2. Will we be able to donate for blackrock vip/wf char account any time soon?

3. Will there be a system that gives people from molten pve realms more incentive to go to Blackrock?

4. Blackrock PvP is still not healthy atm. Personally I am willing to fight cross-realm against BIS ICC geared people if it would mean more competition. Any thoughts on this matter?

5. Any chance VIP's will be able to send their arena points to different accounts in the form of honor in the near future? Arena points as a trade-able commodity for honor.

8. All pve gear will be available for honor/conquest/Rating req in upcoming warsong pvp realm or only for donors?

9. Will You guys do anything about about lags to this New host?

10. Will be released into Wotlk realms legendary healer mace Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings? Will be only available through marketplace or it's will be possible to get in-game. When we could expect it?

11. 1. will you ever fix the fact that 50% of the mounts make your caracter 2x big ? (MoP)

2. will you ever fix shadowy apparitions on priest cuz its a huge loss of dps for us , can't even win 1 duel ? (MoP).

3. http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?t=4401 does this even work on molten ?

12. Do you plan on reverting Frostwolf to 3x and if so, when?

13. just what exactly is going on with legendaries on wrath.

first we hear rumors and see molten posting days for its release on homepage now that been taken down and for the most part everything has been hush hush about it so to speak. edifice has made comments about it. other staff had commented about it. but there seems to be just something holding it back from release. why or what rather is this?

specifically what day? what release info as in what will requirements and things of that nature apply? will the release come before or after coin wipe so i know how to properly spend my remaining coins.

personally can care less about SM this is more of a valynar question since i heal. thanks for the reply.

First ... 56789 ... Last