1. Molten stuff too busy,they cant really answer on one stupid question . Coz they dont care for ppl,want to wipe our coins..so they expect for new donate.. they cant even release ARENA? or new SEASON... ? That's so funny ;) Bye

2. For new gear pvp/pve , no it wont come until 15 march, since this is molten it wont come even until 30. march i bet on that
    thats true,old molten did something..this guys cant do nothing :)

3. MoP

will Conquest points be converted to honor and honor to gold when the arena season starts?
    so arenas wont be opened in tomorrows update untill throne of thunder is release?

(we can get conquest points right now with ratedbgs and wining randombgs)

4. When archeology(on mop) will get fixed?

5. Does tomorrow's update include arena implementation?

6. I doubt there reading Off questions from the forums...just Twitch chat

7. PvP fixes on MoP realms?

As the title states, i'm more interested in MoP fixes regarding PvP.

1. Gear, and arena updates. Can we expect arenas anytime soon, or should we wait for pve releases.

2. General class fixes, EX. Rogues assassination spec - mastery affecting, more precise - venomus wounds mastery scaling, Envenom dmg, poison dmg scaling etc.

3. Conversion system for honor/conquest after the reset of season.

TY in advance!

8. Hmmm that's good but i rly do need help u haven't help to recover my account and refund my coins !!! i haven't even played............................... please respond to my ticket !! i want to play

9. another Q&A and my two answers for the staff both ignored after several tries doing @ their names and got no answer.. they keep answering questions that already got answered :D

10. What does the term "urgent" mean to the scripting and developing team?

When will mastery be fixed?

Will the new arena season reset our cp? Or will it be a pass since it is the first arena season on mop?

Thank you and i love you hair malaco.

11. another Q&A and my two answers for the staff both ignored after several tries doing @ their names and got no answer.. they keep answering questions that already got answered :D
    Ikr i mean i was like 2 hours talking in chat and they just answer the questions that already got an answer before, and there was like tons of people asking important things!

12. I'm sorry but i ask questiob "Why are you guys skipping MoP starter content (Scenarios,Challengemodes,5.1 dailies, Heart of fear,Achievements) and Just going onto throne of thunder/SOO...id rather have progessive working content ,Than just releasing stuff broken and going back to fix it......So i'm guessing at this rate ill have to donate for Challenge mode sets?

13. Ikr i mean i was like 2 hours talking in chat and they just answer the questions that already got an answer before, and there was like tons of people asking important things!
    For about 30 minutes they keep saying "Looks like all questions been Responded to" But they avoided alot of peoples questions while they were being asked

14. Wotlk

Why is anub´arak in HEROIC mode so impossible in WOTLK? people say it is bugged I dont know what is the bug but it is really hard to complete it. before server wipe I tried with many shadowmourne users and good geared ppl but still wouldnt be able to do it. if it´s bug can it be fixed please? :P

First ... 7891011 ... Last