1. Questions & Answers Stream 2! March 08, 2015 (18:00 GMT)

Greetings, Community!

We are going to host another Q&A stream today at 18:00 GMT as promissed here! If you missed it the first time, this is a new opportunity to catch up and have your doubts answered. Leave your questions here, and we will gather most of them to answer on our twitch channel. See you there! :D

http://www.twitch.tv/moltenwow

If you missed the previous Q/A, you can watch it here! And find a summary here!

2. OMG molten i love you can' wait for the stream Q and A :))

3. Any new info on Shadowmourne and the Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings?
    Since we are going to loose our coins soon, a little new info would be nice.

4. When will Shadowmourne be released?
    Will Shadowmourne be available to all players with the pre-wipe discounts?
    When will you fix Wrath PVE bugs?

5. Any chance that http://www.wowhead.com/spell=163164/...ed-dragonscale will be scripted to farm in Twilight Highlands since only place to properly obtain it is at Sethria's Roost and impossible to farm it with ally\horde players camping?

And specific ETA on Donations would be nice. ;)

6. I remember Edifice saying that the basic 30 days before coins expire was extended by 15 days and I see a lot of posts telling that it meas coins will expire on 15th of March. Shouldn't it mean since Feb has 28 days, that they will expire on 17th of March?

7. Does molten plan on fixing Challengemodes/Scenarios/brawlersguild/5.1 dailies?

8. As on the main panel mentioned... Warsong lauch date set on 15 march..

So what about the refund and gifted coins ?? Most probably 45 days period seems to be extended... We re awaiting for the new dates...

9. Faction change or Race change on MOP servers??

10. Last week in your Q&A Malaco mentioned that fixing MMR in Neltharion was a top priority and now a week later it still hasn't been fixed or mentioned since. Which leads me to the conclusion that you are having trouble fixing it. My question is whether the problem has been forgotten or is it hard to fix?

11. When will any scenario be avaliable?

12. Are legendaries going to be available for WOTLK before the 10th or is there another extension?

13. When will you fix mmr system on Neltharion (Cata)

When will you give back pvp titles?

Will you implement the scripts from warsong to neltharion aswell?

When will you Fix spirit on cataclysm its broken atm

When will donation system come up so the warsong anniversary tournament winners can get their prize money?

14. When New Realm WOD Will rise up?

12311 ... Last