1. The ppint is, arena released today or not?
    Someone that watch q&a pls answer;)

2. lol

When is arena going to be released on mop?

3. Greetings, Community!

We are going to host another Q&A stream today at 18:00 GMT as promissed here! If you missed it the first time, this is a new opportunity to catch up and have your doubts answered. Leave your questions here, and we will gather most of them to answer on our twitch channel. See you there! :D

http://www.twitch.tv/moltenwow

If you missed the previous Q/A, you can watch it here! And find a summary here!

Hello, I want to RESEND my shadowmourne back but when I click it nothing happens, what's going on ?

4. The ppint is, arena released today or not?
    Someone that watch q&a pls answer;)
    They fixed all and they testing it, so if all is ok it will come in few days and it is possible to come today, you only can w8 .

• Is renaming Molten a response the trademark application?
    • Approximately how much money did Hermes steal?
    • Who owns Skiddaw?
    • Have you filed a police report? Will you link it?
    I would like very much to read an answer to these questions in particular.

As for who owns Skiddaw.ltd - That would be that !@%@#% Hermes.

Apparently, he didn't steal their money since they are in no rush to open donations.

5. fangs of the father

when will you enable the cata legendary dagger purchase resends too?

6. Q: Can the Molten staff do a Free transfer period from Neltharion to Warsong to compensate for us not knowing warsong would exist?

-A large amount of players dumped coins to create neltharion characters when we heard warsong was dead.
    -Even more people dumped coins when we heard rumors of no PvE Gear available.

-Free transfer period will reduce queue for Neltharion.

7. 1,Kaer said coin reset will be after 522 release,please confirm that.
    I mean in the last Q&A, you said 522 will release "in a few weeks" which is clearly after March 15

2,I have to say again 522 is just S14, not TOT, because TOT normal is 522/528, heroic is 535/541.

3,Will there be a coin reset timer to indicate how long do we have example
    150 of your coin will reset in 12 days.

8. So arenas are goingnto be included in the update tomorrow for mop, and the season is going to start by next week you said, my wuestion is if the season comes, will we be having tyrannical / grievious for conquest?

9. Where can we find the answers?

Wasn't able to catch the video so is there a link whe wee can find the answers to our questions?

10. Biggest question off them all, will moltens staff gonna make shadowmourne gifftable or transferable to other acounts like coins are transfered.
    So people who started playing on 2nd acounts after this terrible wipe can get their shadowmournes back.
    Because many people have this issue including myself. thank u for ur time.

11. Did anyone record this session or did someone write down the answers just like the last time?

12. Why are you leaving cata servers behind ?

1. When are you going to fix the Earthenring faction so the PvE players can have theyr shoulder ench ?
    2.When are you going to release/fix the rear beasts in cata ?
    3.When are you going to release TotFW ?

Please Molten dont leave cataclysm behind. Like a member said previously MoP severs get updates if not every week, then every month I fear that when you release this new WoD server cataclysm server will go down even more. Please dont forget about cataclysm players Thank you :)

13. 1. When will Shadowmourne be available to players who did not have it before?

2. Will donating be re-opened before our refunded post-Moltdown coins expire?

3. Are you now keeping two separate backups *in two different data centres* with access set up in such a way that one person cannot destroy the database again?

4. There has been a of talk about this recently. How much is Molten at risk of being shut down by the authorities for illegal copyright infringement and piracy?

First ... 89101112 Last