1. 5v5 Arena

Anybody who wants to arrange to do 5v5 with my team?

Need to do arena for some points but nobody ever queues for 5v5 at the same time as me

I imagine that if I multiboxed two teams of 5v5 it would be win-trading and I'd get banned so.. :p

2. Anybody who wants to arrange to do 5v5 with my team?

Need to do arena for some points but nobody ever queues for 5v5 at the same time as me

I imagine that if I multiboxed two teams of 5v5 it would be win-trading and I'd get banned so.. :p
    Only way that your first arranged 5v5 won't be counted as a wintrade would be if you just queued and didn't decide who would win.

3. Omg i would start multiboxing just for 5v5 arena multibox wars, but im scared molten would ban us considering it wintrading..:(

4. I have no intention of picking a winner before it starts. I just want somebody to queue at the same time as me..

Omg i would start multiboxing just for 5v5 arena multibox wars, but im scared molten would ban us considering it wintrading..:(
    There are multiboxers who win trade in 5v5 and I haven't seen any of them banned before (though imo they should be). As I said above, I'm only looking for somebody to queue with me, the result of the matches is of no consequence, getting 10 games is all I want.

5. I have no intention of picking a winner before it starts. I just want somebody to queue at the same time as me..

There are multiboxers who win trade in 5v5 and I haven't seen any of them banned before (though imo they should be). As I said above, I'm only looking for somebody to queue with me, the result of the matches is of no consequence, getting 10 games is all I want.

I have 3 teams in frostwolf and i wanna get some Conquest, im looking for another multiboxer because its funnier for multiboxers to play against other multiboxers, i can use a team with similar ilvl for a fair fight. i dont want to cheat because i have premium accounts.

My main character ingame is Odrac. /w me. ill be fighting fair and legal games until both of us get capped.

6. Got any chars on Ragnaros by any chance? ^_^

7. i have thought about this. it would be scary to get matched against another boxer and not nowing if this match will get u banned or not. so ive been staying away from arenas on all servers

8. I've been fighting in arena on molten for years and never got banned for it.

You can't wintrade ofcourse, stuff like that obviously deserves a ban.
    Just do real fights to the death VS other teams, it might take a while before both of you are capped but it's legal.

Also don't fight the same people over and over, because even if you fight for real it might look like you are wintrading against them.
    And aiming for a high rating is also ill advised in 5vs5, be happy that molten allows you to play to reach the weekly cap. :)

9. ok well what servers have 5v5 enabled

10. ok well what servers have 5v5 enabled
    All of them afaik?