1. Anything (worthwhile) going on?

So is the only pvp-related twinking happening on DW in the scrawny 19s bracket, which bores the living **** out of me?

I'm willing to play on any other bracket, but it seems they're all dead. I haven't logged in for a week or so now. Has anything changed? Maybe 29s or 69/70s?

2. 60 on Ragnaros is the only thing that's worth it right now but I think it's more PvE focused.

3. You got a lot of choices.
    60s and 70s on Ragnaros
    19s, 29s, 69s & 79s on Deathwing

4. There's a 29s community that's actually active??? I've seen like 2 besides myself (that's 3 weeks ago)

5. There's a 29s community that's actually active??? I've seen like 2 besides myself (that's 3 weeks ago)
    Yea look up the guild Operation Red Snow on horde

6. Omg, why are 60s and 70s setting up on Ragnaros again? I've got a toon all planned out for 70 on Deathwing.

As for other brackets, you're going to need to give more time. Most of us are busy rebuilding all our stuff. For example, not only am I leveling toons to 19, 29, 39, and 49, but I'm also farming to rebuild my supply of enchanting mats. It's a non-trivial task to farm up enough mats for multiple mongoose, soulfrost, and spellsurge enchants, along with all the standard ones.

If you're bored, I suggest building another twink in another bracket, or figuring out where you can gank people, or making friends, or better yet recruiting some more friends to play with. Molten's twinking community has only been awesome when multiple people work to bring more players into the fold.

7. If you're bored, I suggest building another twink in another bracket, or figuring out where you can gank people, or making friends, or better yet recruiting some more friends to play with. Molten's twinking community has only been awesome when multiple people work to bring more players into the fold.
    I can vouch for 40 twinking. Why 40 and not 39? Since the 39 and 49 brackets aren't active it doesn't matter and the bonuses for that one level are huge. Epic mounts (helps a lot with world PVP, otherwise people can just outrun you) dual spec, vital talent points (MS, Shadowform, Leader of the Pack), other big bumps like plate gear for warriors, mail for hunters and so on.

Gearing is easy, enchants are cheap and you've got two pretty populated questing zones with predictable ganking spots: STV and Tanaris.

8. Omg, why are 60s and 70s setting up on Ragnaros again? I've got a toon all planned out for 70 on Deathwing.

As for other brackets, you're going to need to give more time. Most of us are busy rebuilding all our stuff. For example, not only am I leveling toons to 19, 29, 39, and 49, but I'm also farming to rebuild my supply of enchanting mats. It's a non-trivial task to farm up enough mats for multiple mongoose, soulfrost, and spellsurge enchants, along with all the standard ones.

If you're bored, I suggest building another twink in another bracket, or figuring out where you can gank people, or making friends, or better yet recruiting some more friends to play with. Molten's twinking community has only been awesome when multiple people work to bring more players into the fold.
    I wish we twinks can cross-realm fight each other, I to was thinking of making a come back.

9. Personally, I prefer the balance at 39, but yes, 49s get faster mounts, and what's more, 49 physical dmg classes can take out lvl 60s when geared for sufficient +hit. A year ago we did a few sessions of ~5 guys ganking 60s in Hellfire.

10. Tbh it sounds pretty cool to have a 39 twink as I had one on retail TBC through Pre-Cata

11. Tbh it sounds pretty cool to have a 39 twink as I had one on retail TBC through Pre-Cata
    Then build one when you're bored! It takes like 3-5 hours to solo to 39 even if you take your time. A lot of the gear is pretty easy to get via vps, and there are some quests you can do too if you want completion. Just don't push yourself and burn out, and don't expect battlegrounds to pop yet.

Plus, you can make good money at 39 with mining and/or herbalism. So if you're alone on Deathwing, just running around Badlands or Arathi Highlands can net a stack of some mats you can easily sell for hundreds.

Just take it casually, and in a few months, we'll have people hanging out again on twinks, and can start doing some fun stuff.