1. What about if you donated for Shadowmourne after 29 December 2014?
    How are you getting it back then?
    Im greatful if i get a answer on that cuz.. Ive spent 440 coins and got refunded 535... so i have alot of coins.
    Not possible i'm afraid, it will not be on the resend page.

2. Ok Edifice. You guys got every single log possible and u still refuse to return rank 1 mounts? Each season had unique mount. There are even threads made by you guys.
    What is the reason hiding behind it. As stated half of us played for Rooster/Qiraji.

Can you please elaborate on the reason?
    This please. Reply would be highly appriciated.

3. Ok Edifice. You guys got every single log possible and u still refuse to return rank 1 mounts? Each season had unique mount. There are even threads made by you guys.
    What is the reason hiding behind it. As stated half of us played for Rooster/Qiraji.

Can you please elaborate on the reason?
    The reason only R1 titles will be returned (nothing extra) is because coins from seasons were already returned.

4. That's for Smyth to decide, but right now, misbuy is limited to 7 days total for items to show up for selection in the ticket system.

Can you please change it to 20 days or something, so I can remake my toon on my other Account that can acually get SM...

5. Is the new ticket type will also be used for any pvp titles related such as Duelist, Challenger and Rival ?

6. Is the new ticket type will also be used for any pvp titles related such as Duelist, Challenger and Rival ?
    No because these are temporary titles as far as I am aware.

7. The reason only R1 titles will be returned (nothing extra) is because coins from seasons were already returned.
    Theres no logic at all. Im willing to give all my coins for 2 of my mounts. Ive spent months playing to get those mounts. And it takes u 2 clicks to return them same as titles. They were linked to Account GUID.

Can this be reconsidered please?

8. The reason only R1 titles will be returned (nothing extra) is because coins from seasons were already returned.
    will you open cata legendary repuchase soon too?

9. i'm confused

Edifice sorry, is not a whine but, why u put "up" Smourne and other legendaries NOW?

After coins reset and after we spent all the coins refunded, i don't understand why now i must donate again for an item that i've collected whit months and months of trade farming.....

Simply a ****ty idea.

Good work.

10. will u return titles from 2v2 rank 1 or just 3s bracket

11. https://www.molten-wow.com/legendaries

This page staying open until donations back up and running or whats the deal with it?

12. Edifice can you make Shadowmourne available to players for original expansion it was bought on ? Please :)

13. Edifice sorry, is not a whine but, why u put "up" Smourne and other legendaries NOW?

After coins reset and after we spent all the coins refunded, i don't understand why now i must donate again for an item that i've collected whit months and months of trade farming.....

Simply a ****ty idea.

Good work.
    What? The coin wipe didn't happen yet.

14. hello, i know this is a bit off topic, but i can't seem to find a clear answer elsewhere. Is there a way to distinguish the refunded coins, from the ones that are not gonna disappear ? because I'm unsure of how many i had exactly before this mess happened and i'm not sure how much i have to spend so as not to lose any on the wipe, which is in a few days for me
    The bonus (gonna-be-wiped) Coins are always the first to be spent. So no need to discriminate at all.

If you donate 100 and got +35, and spend 35, the donated 100 will stay. If you spend 34 and the time expires, you will have 100 instead of 101.

15. Please reply.

Only rank 1 titles are being returned? What about seasonal titles? Like Challenger, Rival, Duelist, Gladiator?

First 1234513 ... Last