1. Shadowmourne, Lottery, Titles.

Since I have about 800 unread pms pertaining to these 3 topics:

Shadowmourne "resending" page is live now, here.

Lottery page is now open and allows previous winning accounts to send the lottery prizes out to new characters on their accounts.

On Friday, March 13, a new ticket type will open up to claim Rank 1 titles from seasons, obviously submitting a ticket in this section without your account being part of the season winners pool (I have logs for every season fyi) or about misbuys or some other stuff that is constantly flooding into the wrong section will result in your support being revoked for up to a month.

2. how about having two accounts and wanting smourne one the one you made your war/pala/dk on?

3. what about Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings?

4. Edifice, I made my ret pally on a different account than the one that had shadowmourne prior to the wipe. Also I cannot refund my ret pally anymore to remake it on the other account. What can be done about this?

5. Edifice, I made my ret pally on a different account than the one that had shadowmourne prior to the wipe. Also I cannot refund my ret pally anymore to remake it on the other account. What can be done about this?
    Nothing, resending is only allowed for the account the shadowmourne was purchased on previously (for now).

6. what about Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings?
    This will be available in about 6 to 8 hours, will show up on the same page.

7. Hey, I was just on the page and I can select my character but there is no resend button ?!

I had it before.

Edit:
    I bought it in November 2011, when Sargeras was WotLK but now it is MoP :/

How can I purchase it on Ragnaros now ? It says for the same expansion, and that is the same expansion. What do I do now?

This is obviously a bug and I really hope it gets fixed!

8. Hey, I was just on the page and I can select my character but there is no resend button ?!

I had it before.

Edit:
    I bought it in November 2011, when Sargeras was WotLK but now it is MoP :/

How can I purchase it on Ragnaros now ? It says for the same expansion, and that is the same expansion. What do I do now?

This is obviously a bug and I really hope it gets fixed!
    Sargeras was actually Cataclysm pre-moltdown.

As such, you must select "Neltharion" for the log to show up and resend. (Cataclysm).

Not a bug, this page conforms to realms of pre-moltdown, that means after all merges and upgrades - Sargeras was Cataclysm, the only Cata realm now is Neltharion, that's the only place you can send it.

9. Sargeras was actually Cataclysm pre-moltdown.

As such, you must select "Neltharion" for the log to show up and resend. (Cataclysm).
    Yeah but, Sargeras was WotLK in 2011, it got transfered to Cata on ~March 2012.

And that is still before Moltdown.

EDIT:

And I don't see it on Neltharion either, because I bought it when Sargeras was WotLK. It is not available for me on any server.

10. Yeah but, Sargeras was WotLK in 2011, it got transfered to Cata on ~March 2012.

I edited my post, resending requires the same expansion as what "was" on December 29, 2014, not from 2012 pre-upgrades/merges/whatever.

You had the option to transfer to a realm that remained wotlk back then, you didn't, your log was upgraded with your character from wotlk to cata (sarg).

Make sense?

11. Yeah but, Sargeras was WotLK in 2011, it got transfered to Cata on ~March 2012.

EDIT:

And I don't see it on Neltharion either, because I bought it when Sargeras was WotLK. It is not available for me on any server.
    You will see it on Neltharion now, my bad on the wake-up-direct-to-work last touches

12. I edited my post, resending requires the same expansion as what "was" on December 29, 2014, not from 2012 pre-upgrades/merges/whatever.

You had the option to transfer to a realm that remained wotlk back then, you didn't, your log was upgraded with your character from wotlk to cata (sarg).

Make sense?
    Yes, makes sense.

I can't buy it on any server now too bad, not even on Neltharion because purchase was made on WotLK Sargeras.

Oh well, I was really looking forward to this :/

EDIT:

I see it on Neltharion now, thanks, but I don't play there anymore :D

13. What about my title for winning MIT 2, I have an email as proof and the video of winning it

12311 ... Last