1. tl;dr - an argument trying to prove a point based solely on semantics isn't worth more than a chuckle.
    an argument about semantics proving a point based on semantics, sounds crazy to me, that's like proving a mathematical argument using maths

2. an argument about semantics proving a point based on semantics, sounds crazy to me, that's like proving a mathematical argument using maths
    Yes, it's like proving a mathematical argument using math - when the subject was the mating rituals of the short-furred eastern platypuses, and talking about math just makes the debate circle give you a blank stare and then resume the real argument like if nothing had happened.

3. I have my SM on my neltharion account that I bought on Sep 27, 2011 which is a cata server now.

The thing is, I was on hiatus by the time neltharion "upgraded" from WotLK to Cataclysm expansion. And I wasn't able to transfer my main account to a WotLK server.

Is there any chance to send it to a WotLK server on the same account?

Thank you very much.

4. Shadowmourne quest chain still available at retail.

5. I have my SM on my neltharion account that I bought on Sep 27, 2011 which is a cata server now.

The thing is, I was on hiatus by the time neltharion "upgraded" from WotLK to Cataclysm expansion. And I wasn't able to transfer my main account to a WotLK server.

Is there any chance to send it to a WotLK server on the same account?

Thank you very much.
    had the same problem, apparently not have to wait till it's available to rebuy

6. had the same problem, apparently not have to wait till it's available to rebuy
    I guess there is no chance then? :(

Bummer.

7. Edifice had answered that before, and it was repeated as well.
    The item can be recovered in the expansion it was at on December 29th, no transfers or the like.

First ... 9171819