1. [MoP] I want to talk about a serious issue with trolls and SoNT.

So, Siege of Nizuao Temple is now the big dungeon that everyone wants to run. But the position of the dungeon has lead to a significant problem that I feel the staff needs to be aware of.

TROLLS/GREIFERS.

Specifically, Hunters and Shamans have the ability to launch players with their skills (Hunter's Explosive Trap, unsure about shaman) in a way that causes them to fly off of the platform, and land on a small patch of land far below that results in a death from fall damage.

Now, while I understand that this is probably blizzlike, this problem is out of control, which is why I'd like to ask the Game Masters to keep an eye on the dungeon entrance and try to stop these people who have nothing better to do than this despicable action.

2. is this guy serious? You think the GMs have nothing better to do? It's a PVP server, not PVE. Deal with it

3. No, it's not blizzlike to knock out npcs like that, its same when u knock out dummies, why would u think that o.O

4. So, Siege of Nizuao Temple is now the big dungeon that everyone wants to run. But the position of the dungeon has lead to a significant problem that I feel the staff needs to be aware of.

TROLLS/GREIFERS.

Specifically, Hunters and Shamans have the ability to launch players with their skills (Hunter's Explosive Trap, unsure about shaman) in a way that causes them to fly off of the platform, and land on a small patch of land far below that results in a death from fall damage.

Now, while I understand that this is probably blizzlike, this problem is out of control, which is why I'd like to ask the Game Masters to keep an eye on the dungeon entrance and try to stop these people who have nothing better to do than this despicable action.
    Thanks, m8. They closed the dungeon now. All the PvE'ers are going to rage on the forums :/ *sigh*

5. No, it's not blizzlike to knock out npcs like that, its same when u knock out dummies, why would u think that o.O

Players are not NPC´s.

This is completely legit, and used on official realms as well to troll people..nothing to be done here.

6. Are there any info about reopen that freakin dung?

7. This is totally work as intended.
    I don't understand why you even mention it.
    BTW druid can do that too.
    it's just world pvp

8. Lmao @this thread.
    Get used to stuff like that, happens all the time. It's specially hilarious in Eye of the Storm when shamans thunderstorm half the the enemy players off the map.

9. So, Siege of Nizuao Temple is now the big dungeon that everyone wants to run. But the position of the dungeon has lead to a significant problem that I feel the staff needs to be aware of.

TROLLS/GREIFERS.

I can smell your rage :')