1. Ragnaros server.

HORDE is utterly **** in bg and no matter what this battleground is...

It's totally IMPOSSIBLE to gear up there.

58 random and 13 wins with 9 premades with guild.

communications and teamaply, which in ally are present thanks god
    Yes, Horde lack these buteven the skill gameplay of the horde is goddamn low.. never seen people so freaking bad. Like im playing with 39 bots.
    Most of people dont know how to play AV for example ( more than 6years this game exist ).

3 Weeks to wait... cant stay with these garbages.

2. Ragnaros server.

HORDE is utterly **** in bg and no matter what this battleground is...

It's totally IMPOSSIBLE to gear up there.

58 random and 13 wins with 9 premades with guild.

Yes, Horde lack these buteven the skill gameplay of the horde is goddamn low.. never seen people so freaking bad. Like im playing with 39 bots.
    Most of people dont know how to play AV for example ( more than 6years this game exist ).

3 Weeks to wait... cant stay with these garbages.

Please mention realm name.

3. EOTS Stats are bugged for ALL. Horde or alliance.

4. So Frostwolf MoP seems to be quite balanced does it?
    I have an 82% win percentage (Horde). Would probably be higher but unlike 99% of my guild I also queue late night US time, when the majority of Horde are speaking in Spanish on Global (such a turn off) and don't follow objectives in BG's. Alliance feels like they have more Americans on late night US so they tend to dominate around that time. During daytime though BG's are like running over Alliance with a lawnmower. It is from my experience not balanced lol.

5. I have an 82% win percentage (Horde). Would probably be higher but unlike 99% of my guild I also queue late night US time, when the majority of Horde are speaking in Spanish on Global (such a turn off) and don't follow objectives in BG's. Alliance feels like they have more Americans on late night US so they tend to dominate around that time. During daytime though BG's are like running over Alliance with a lawnmower. It is from my experience not balanced lol.
    I'm on Frostwolf as well, Alliance, and I agree with this guy 100%.

During the daytime I get wrecked in BG's, literally win 1 out of 10.

At night it's better, roughly 5 out of 10.

Ironically, this is the most balanced it has been for me on ANY server I have ever played, and I have played 12+ servers since Vanilla.

The problem is only having 2 sides. 2 sides will NEVER be balanced. In any game. Once one side starts winning, other people "jump ship" and change to the winning side, then it just gets worse and worse.

That's why many games have 3 or more factions. Planetside, Elder Scrolls, Dark Age of Camelot, etc. If 1 side starts getting the upper hand, the other 2 join forces against them. This keeps things constantly rotating.

WoW needs to add a 3rd faction. I have no idea why they haven't yet. Their expansions are starting to get stale, they need to add something new to spice things up. 3rd faction makes perfect sense. They have the races to do it. I'd play a Naga, :-)

6. *CONCLUSION, alliances are better in AB and WSG but are really awfull with EOTS.

No the Conclusion is Horde are just bad as ****.

My stats are really horrible, no matter what bg is. people spent their time AFKing, or backpedaling, clicking etc... in pvp.

7. Because I BG at night (12am-3am Server), it's all mexicans online and the aids I get from BGsing and trying to carry their asses is so so strong...

Horde during the day however are great, rarely lose.

Frostwolf - Horde

8. Ragnaros server

Since i change faction, Horde for Alliance. my winning bg rate increase exponentially, i chain win bg :: AV, WSG, AV, All of them.

Exactly what i was saying, Horde ragnaros suck major balls in pvp.
    Must be the timezone.

9. Ragnaros is VERY time dependant, with allies winning late at night, and hordes winning at certain times of the day (I only solo queue, with a BG with a friend here and there).

Sargeras however, it just an alliance fest 24/7. I can't imagine how hordes gear over there. I would highly recommend searching for a pvp guild on Sargeras if you are horde.

10. I play on neltharion - horde, and won a bit more then 50% of battlegrounds played with all of my chars. Alliance owned bgs only in the first few weeks when 80% of them were full geared humans and most of hordes joined with heirlooms...

11. Idk but maybe it has got something to do with characters having weapon skill and defensive skill 450/450 (instead of 400/400 like normal players) and also the fact that humans have more base stats like strength and stamina. On WOTLK tho.

I've recently instant leveled a new char. Noticed that he has max weapon skill of 450. Also I've changed that character from horde to alliance, human more specifically. I noticed that I have 50 more stamina and 70 more strength as a human compared to orc. This is totally not normal and really needs to get fixed. Yes, my paladin is stronger without a shadowmourne than other equally geared paladins with a shadowmourne.

12. I'm actually playing on frostwolf, horde side. I'm sitting on 62% win rate, mostly solo or duo que.
    Lately I noticed that horde was winning a lot more bgs than usual. Wich is very weird.

13. [=Redacted.=]
    Edited: November 5, 2016 Reason: I have a stalking problem and need to purge my online presence.

14. Them BGs are easy when I have me in group.

First 123 Last