1. Alliace vs Horde, mine battleground statistics

*NOTE: about 90% ot battlegrounds played isnt with premade group.
    170 plays /112 wins
    BEST zone AB: 43 plays / 30 wins WSG 66 plays /47 wins
    WORST zone EOTS 60 plays /6 wins, really awfull.

*CONCLUSION, alliances are better in AB and WSG but are really awfull with EOTS.

2. don't say it? i equipped 4 char in ally pvp in less than 2 weeks lol horde in bg is pathetic even my little brother of 6 years old pal better,

the best are guild names:
    Pvp heroes, hellscream, ecc LOL supernames for supernoob guilds.
    As totally casual player i got in my first char (rogue dwarf) 165bg played and 148 win
    gnome warlock 112 bg played and 98wins
    human hunter 47bg played 45 wins

i am guileless and never go pre made due to the fact i log in in us times.

pretty much self explanatory.

3. don't say it? i equipped 4 char in ally pvp in less than 2 weeks lol horde in bg is pathetic even my little brother of 6 years old pal better,

the best are guild names:
    Pvp heroes, hellscream, ecc LOL supernames for supernoob guilds.
    As totally casual player i got in my first char (rogue dwarf) 165bg played and 148 win
    gnome warlock 112 bg played and 98wins
    human hunter 47bg played 45 wins

i am guileless and never go pre made due to the fact i log in in us times.

pretty much self explanatory.
    I guess ur statistic is from premades, not from pugs, but anyway im interested what ur and everybody else count of EOTS, call ur faction side too and info is this got reached from premades or from pugs.

4. I guess ur statistic is from premades, not from pugs, but anyway im interested what ur and everybody else count of EOTS, call ur faction side too and info is this got reached from premades or from pugs.
    Sadly, his statistic is not that far fetched and 70% win for even mediocre alliance players seem to be very possible. I am horde with 58% win without a single premade (and I am not leaving losing BGs usually). Due to the fact that I constantly get very angry with my team, I started scanning their win percentage. Most horde players on frostwolf sit at around 30-40% win.
    Some people even told me that I must have done premades, because 58% win was impossible in RBG otherwise. And that pretty much sums up the sadness of the current situation.

In EOTS I got 65 wins out of 116 games. I'ts slightly better than AB, but suffering from the same issues: people don't grasp that fighting on roads is not gonna win them the game. Surprisingly, WSG is my strongest map (65% win). Probably because 2-3 decent players can carry the best on such a map instead of having to rely on a 15 man team to cap towers/flags.

Honestly, I already thought about asking the molten staff to implement a filter in which one can choose not to be grouped with failures that have less than 40% win. But that's probably not blizzlike. :(

So I just spent my last instant lvl90 for an alliance character. 80-90% win incoming!

5. I guess ur statistic is from premades, not from pugs, but anyway im interested what ur and everybody else count of EOTS, call ur faction side too and info is this got reached from premades or from pugs.
    sadly i am not in a pvp guild (im casual player i repeat) and i just make bg to pass time in the few hours i can log in in ally side. I DO NOT make premades, simply because wheni get full malevolent with 2-3 pcs one char i shift to new one :) premades ask 480+ilvl and you know what? KINGGOB****E is right.

unlike horde, i presume, in bg we join with MINIMUM 3+ healers (never found less than 2 in pugs) and we use the wonderful thing called CHAT!
    call incs, ask help etc. that's why we are superior to horde =) a faction that in eots or ab goes afk after first ally inc got 2 problems: communications and teamaply, which in ally are present thanks god

6. sadly i am not in a pvp guild (im casual player i repeat) and i just make bg to pass time in the few hours i can log in in ally side. I DO NOT make premades, simply because wheni get full malevolent with 2-3 pcs one char i shift to new one :) premades ask 480+ilvl and you know what? KINGGOB****E is right.

unlike horde, i presume, in bg we join with MINIMUM 3+ healers (never found less than 2 in pugs) and we use the wonderful thing called CHAT!
    call incs, ask help etc. that's why we are superior to horde =) a faction that in eots or ab goes afk after first ally inc got 2 problems: communications and teamaply, which in ally are present thanks god
    Man, u r lucky, i have negative count on my horde pug.

7. With the nonstop alliance premades 24/7 I've been given little choice but to often play with premades. Prewipe with 90% pug games I had a 60% win ratio. Now with about 40% pug games I have a 70% win ratio. Horde is in a pretty poor state right now, but I guess as long as the number of players is even on both sides I don't care that much.

The vast majority of my losses are from IoC and AV that started 40v20 or sometimes 40v10.

8. Is this frostwolf statistics ? On Sargeras ally loose most bgs.. :( yesterday it's like 1/14 win :(

9. On FW it's pretty balanced...

Except
    EotS is 67 played, 9 won.
    This is as Alliance.

10. So Frostwolf MoP seems to be quite balanced does it?

11. Except EotS other BG's have 60-40 win ration.
    EotS is terribad.

12. You don't have any ideas how statics is, probably you didn't study very well at university asd

13. Is this frostwolf statistics ? On Sargeras ally loose most bgs.. :( yesterday it's like 1/14 win :(
    then I guess you are undergeared or you wasn´t in premade or stuff I didn´t loose single one yesterday :)

14. then I guess you are undergeared or you wasn´t in premade or stuff I didn´t loose single one yesterday :)

yes now im kind of undergeared comparing to S15. But I'm playing as restor shaman & making good heals. :) I dnt think I'm the only reason for loosing BGs :(

123 Last