1. FW - For the HORDE
    WSG 100% winrate that means 63/63 games (Ignoring 2 games that allies cap flag in with fly hack) - (63/65)
    AB 82% winrate - 38/46 Sadly at these 8 games half of the Hordes were AFK 8 /15 or 8-10/15 and they coudnt do1.5m damage so they coudnt defend any base (when i did15-25m damage and 1st spot even on lose)
    EoTs 98% winrate 44/45 - Lost in line vs premade Ally when i was solo .

Most of games were by premade(2-5 people) with RANDOM people everyday via global chat.
    I was at top damage at 98% of these BGs.

also one nice screenshot that i break my old record from LK http://i.imgur.com/baBzB3d.png
    Anyway i beleive anyone who will work hard with his character can win at least 75% of games or more with solo and with premade 95% if only wsg/eots/ab.

Remember, stats are only for fun...
    Enjoy the game...
    Edited: April 10, 2015

2. Always funny when people post screenshots of their graveyard farm. Not to mention you had 2 flag captures in that BG, so what probably happened is that you took flag and held it until end of BG. That is actually really sad and nobody should be proud of that.

3. Always funny when people post screenshots of their graveyard farm. Not to mention you had 2 flag captures in that BG, so what probably happened is that you took flag and held it until end of BG. That is actually really sad and nobody should be proud of that.
    1st when you dont even know what happened then dont spread **** ;)
    2nd as about history i had 70 blow kills while pushing them half at graveyard , after someone took the flag (not me ) and i keep killing. I was the guy who spamming him to cap .
    So i am very proud and happy that even with half bugged / nerfed warlock i kick them badly even they try to cap our flag many times :P
    Also allies that keep trying very hard must be very proud, instead of AFK or run away.

3rd : Have ever played WSG with tacticts ? or run around like drunk ? 1st : Push on graveyard is best strategy so others cap easy the flags.
    4th : After 63 wins of BGs i took ironman achievement last day because i am not flagger...:P so dont even mention things about flags. I will never be a flag carrier at random BGs.
    5th : Tell us which server and side playing :P

4. [=Redacted.=]
    Edited: November 5, 2016 Reason: I have a stalking problem and need to purge my online presence.

5. 1st when you dont even know what happened then dont spread **** ;)
    2nd as about history i had 70 blow kills while pushing them half at graveyard , after someone took the flag (not me ) and i keep killing. I was the guy who spamming him to cap .
    Be careful about camping the gy with randoms. A couple of days ago, my team managed to lose to 3 allies who escaped the camp (we were 3 guys camping, so it was 7:3 basically). The rest didn't camp or take the flag, yet they allowed those 3 guys to even the score from 1:0 to 1:1 just 2 minutes before the end.
    ":D"

6. Be careful about camping the gy with randoms. A couple of days ago, my team managed to lose to 3 allies who escaped the camp (we were 3 guys camping, so it was 7:3 basically). The rest didn't camp or take the flag, yet they allowed those 3 guys to even the score from 1:0 to 1:1 just 2 minutes before the end.
    ":D"
    You should be paying attention. Then you'd see that they have your flag and you'd go team up and kill them. Don't blame pugs for your tunnel vision.

7. You should be paying attention. Then you'd see that they have your flag and you'd go team up and kill them. Don't blame pugs for your tunnel vision.
    That obviously was the bottom line of my posting.

8. My name is Froggy, and if you are a member of the Alliance, I hate every single one of you.
    kek.

129k hp rat paladin. haven't played for a while, started to gear up it. (377+333weapon)
    Neltharion. Horde.

First 123