1. Which tank to choose?

So far I have narrowed my choiced down to either brewmaster monk or prot warrior. Would you help me decide which one to choose to be my main?

2. So far I have narrowed my choiced down to either brewmaster monk or prot warrior. Would you help me decide which one to choose to be my main?
    Brewmaster because it isn't warrior. :)
    Also tis plenty fun and makes you pay attention while you time procs and things. Of course you can always mash buttons on either class and be a decent tank, but Brewmaster allows for a higher skill cap if you want to get 100% out of it.

Whereas, a warrior just pops his cds before a big hit and woopty do you can tank.

Biased though, monks are one of my favorite classes (any spec, nothing but GG) and i can't stand the play style of warriors.

3. I vote for BM as well. Having played Warrior, Druid and Monk tank i have to say Brewmaster is the most fun one and deals a ****ton of damage while tanking. Hard to play? Sure, but well worth the effort.

4. You didn't list these but, Blood DK And Pally after they fix Vengeance.

5. brewmaster brewmaster brewmaster brewmaster brewmaster :)

6. DK for some dps - op tank
    PALA for teamplay - help heal

7. a

Speaking for op tank ? Warr ofc self-healing much more dps from dk and atleast half of they absorb shield and raid protection at all :)