1. The heroic dungeons in 4.0.6 pre-nerf were some of the toughest content the game has seen since TBC heroic dungeons, I'll give Cata that. But post-nerf, the difficulty level of everything minus heroic Ragnaros and Spine was just abysmally low.

2. The heroic dungeons in 4.0.6 pre-nerf were some of the toughest content the game has seen since TBC heroic dungeons, I'll give Cata that. But post-nerf, the difficulty level of everything minus heroic Ragnaros and Spine was just abysmally low.
    Rise of the zandalari at the very start was hard aswell :) had many wiped on nalorakk trash, and ofcoursr on ALOT of the bosses.

offtopic: grace where is your nice picture??

3. Rise of the zandalari at the very start was hard aswell :) had many wiped on nalorakk trash, and ofcoursr on ALOT of the bosses.

I remember Venoxis was the most difficult for the RDFs I did.

4. Rise of the zandalari at the very start was hard aswell :) had many wiped on nalorakk trash, and ofcoursr on ALOT of the bosses.

You're right. Some of those, the first time through on many of the bosses was pretty tough.
    I think my most favorite encounter in the game thus far is the remake of Bloodlord Mandokir, simply because of the dialogue.

5. You're right. Some of those, the first time through on many of the bosses was pretty tough.
    I think my most favorite encounter in the game thus far is the remake of Bloodlord Mandokir, simply because of the dialogue.
    "Ding!"
    "Hey! Grats, mon!"

6. Most people have personal preferences when it comes to expansions.
    You can label which expansion is better by population, but saying which is better is just a personal opinion.

Every expansion had/has challenging content, and crappy content, PvE and PvP. Many people loved early cata patches compared to 4.3.4. Same with MoP, and Wotlk, and WoD.

7. Every expansion had/has challenging content, and crappy content, PvE and PvP. Many people loved early cata patches compared to 4.3.4. Same with MoP, and Wotlk, and WoD.
    You have to look at an expansion as a whole when you use the term expansion in an argument. Otherwise, you may as well just refer to specific patches, tiers or seasons.

8. TBC>WOTLK>Vanila>MoP>WoD>Cata
    +1 This, until you go back to playing Vanilla and realise how fidgety it actually was.
    If you remember it as good, please don't ever try it, it will ruin your fond memories of it.
    That was my mistake. (still loving it though, if only for the well informed, and sense-of, community it has over all other expansions).

9. Because Cata ruined retail WoW forever. Wotlk is simply the best most true WoW experience along side TBC.

Also the pvp is the best.

10. Because Cata ruined retail WoW forever. Wotlk is simply the best most true WoW experience along side TBC.

Also the pvp is the best.
    Only thin I didn't like is doing pve because you need those trinkets. But I agree. And because of that I must to say I loved pve back then. Best memories.

11. Something changed about Wow after Wotlk. Everything, the feel of the game, the graphics went a bit more cartoonish, raids weren't that good from a lore pov as wotlk. Everything. Pvp, healthpools and whatever. Whats the reason for the healthpools lol?

12. Simply because cataclysm is the worst expansion ever made, while wotlk is the best along with tbc

13. Something changed about Wow after Wotlk. Everything, the feel of the game, the graphics went a bit more cartoonish, raids weren't that good from a lore pov as wotlk. Everything. Pvp, healthpools and whatever. Whats the reason for the healthpools lol?
    I disagree. MoP lore is quite good imho.
    I love wotlk, but the QoL changes made in the later expansions are too much for me to go back. :/
    People that think Vanilla was best refuse to acknowledge even Blizz realised they did make SOME bad decisions about specific mechanics of the game that were changed later on.

14. I disagree. MoP lore is quite good imho.
    I love wotlk, but the QoL changes made in the later expansions are too much for me to go back. :/
    People that think Vanilla was best refuse to acknowledge even Blizz realised they did make SOME bad decisions about specific mechanics of the game that were changed later on.
    Some of the QoL changes made over the years are good and I actually welcome them. Weapons skills are a good example, imo. While other QoL changes have been incredibly aweful, like dungeon and raid finder. This completely kill off the wonderful world which Wow used to have, you rarely EVER encounter someone those days while leveling. It isn't any better when it comes to end game, people sit in town all day and queue from there, that's one of the few things I truly miss from TBC, a world which actually feels alive.

15. WotLK was the expansion that I mainly played in retail. Tho I wasn't much of a raider.. I did like the raids I got in and wanted to re-play that.

Rather good video related to this: [Why did Cataclysm fail? by Danger Dolan]

First 12345 ... Last